Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Mighty Boosh!

fatlid

:crybaby:

Right heres the thing, Ive asked almost every friend of mine "have you seen the mighty boosh on bbc three?" and every one of them has said no. Personally i think its comedy genius, its unlike any comedy ive ever seen and its really funny. It stars the two ppl from nathan barley (Yet another piece of comedy brilliance).

Just wondering if anyone on here has seen it?...or even nathan barley (if so what did you think of them?), if not, wot is your favourite comedy of all time?

Yup.. i think its class... When they go looking for the 'New Sound'... great stuff!...

Spider and the moon are my fav characters.. :)

I watched the first series and thought it was great.

I need my freeview box back so I can get three again.

i keep seeing it listed, and mean to watch it, but never get round to it. i didn't like nathan barley, which really dissappointed me, because it was written by chris morris - who did the day today and brass eye and they're 2 of my all time favourites!!

thinking on, when does the new series of nighty night start? that's brilliant as well

ahhhh the Mighty Boosh! the best program on TV!!!

you can watch 6 episodes from the 2nd series on the bbc.co.uk site until tonight then they remove them :crybaby:

Must watch this soon! I keep meaning to, but never get round to it

As discussed earlier fatlid, Partridge is my master... :yes:

I watched about 10 mins of an episode once, but didnt get into it at all.... but then I felt that way about Little Britain which I grew to love so maybe I just need to give The Mighty Boosh a chance?

Exactly Demonic, id never even heard of it til i got freeview and i watched it when i got home from a party and loved it. Maybe lots of things on BBC Three need a chance.....like little britain, look were that is now....winning awards left right and centre......Its the Boosh's turn next!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links