Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stag Nights

fatlid

A friend of mine got engaged about a yr n a half ago and he mentioned me as hes best man....im not sure if i still will be, depends if he chooses someone else. But just incase, im wondering if anyone has any excellent stag night ideas? Any idea would be useful. :P

For some strange reason, im thinkin....Amsterdam! ;)

I highly recommend Prague, I rate it much higher than the dam and it's a lot cheaper too!!! :thumbsup:

This October will be the first one I haven't been to Prague in in 3 years... :crybaby:

I highly recommend Prague, I rate it much higher than the dam and it's a lot cheaper too!!! :thumbsup:

This October will be the first one I haven't been to Prague in in 3 years... :crybaby:

I agree with Prague!!!!!!! must go there again just to take an empty suitecase and fill it up with Gambrinus beer!!!!!!!!

Spa day.... well with the age of the metrosexual man and all.... a spa day might do good - thats where we're going for my friends hen night in October! :thumbsup:

Honestly, I am being serious! :lol:

Spa day.... well with the age of the metrosexual man and all.... a spa day might do good - thats where we're going for my friends hen night in October!  :thumbsup:

Honestly, I am being serious!  :lol:

If he even attempts to throw a spa stag do he'll get a severe kicking & I'll never see him in the same light again, this whole metrosexual thing is pathetic, people need to get a grip.

Anyway, stag weekends, how about an adventure thing? Like extreme sports or something? That'd be good

Spa day.... well with the age of the metrosexual man and all.... a spa day might do good - thats where we're going for my friends hen night in October!  :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ive nearly fell off my seat with laughter, im gonna sue you for hurting my ankle :(

ive nearly fell off my seat with laughter, im gonna sue you for hurting my ankle :(

Where theres blame theres a claim :!Removed!:

I sure hope my m8's girlfriend (oops fiancee) isnt viewing this site (dunno y she wud) but i know for a fact she would say "go with the spa one....its safer".....lol. "listen love its his last night of freedom.....hes getting hammered"

Do u think thats wise????....lol

Has anyone else noticed how Hen and Stag 'dos have turned into Hen and Stag weekends?!?

A weekend away is a good idea in theory, but unless you know that fellow Stags are going to have the cash to do it... expect a quite a few "Yeah I'm definately up for that"s to turn into "Sorry mate, just can't afford it"s. Can be a bit of a mare... Amsterdam is great in theory but expect a lot of organisation :) If you're up for it - go for it!

SHA'UP!

Cant believe everyones ridiculing spa days! I'm sure David Beckham goes on loads! :lol::lol:

Amsterdam then.... or a night at Spearmint Rhino - apparently there are lots of nice girlies there, or so Rich says anyway.... dunno what he's talking about.... :unsure:

SHA'UP!

Cant believe everyones ridiculing spa days! I'm sure David Beckham goes on loads! :lol::lol:

Amsterdam then.... or a night at Spearmint Rhino - apparently there are lots of nice girlies there, or so Rich says anyway.... dunno what he's talking about.... :unsure:

David Beckham also wore a skirt, enough said.

david beckhams an idiot, nuff said

caz, amsterdam is seriously too easy to get to, i can book a return ticket online in 20mins for about 60quid then a trip upto east mids, i could be there for 10 tonight, just like catching an airborn bus!

then theres umpteen billion B&Bs just to crash at, like a drawn out version of going to town

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links