Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xmas Wish List.

Roytoner

Very nice! I don't think I know anyone who would buy that for me, and I can't afford it at the moment, otherwise I would have to have it.

Anyone know why they made so few of them? T-Bar is more practical, but that looks so good. I'm sure they would have sold well.

Only 91 made - I'm gonna have to start saving up again and get one before they all cost a mint.

That engine cover. Wonder how much it costs?

Get the top sawn off my 2, and fit a hood onto it...

That reminds me. I rem Rogue doing that to one of theirs. Anyone know what happend to it?

-Z

I was thinking there must also be somthing to add some strength to the chassis - even the T-Bar must provide some rigidity that you would lose if you chop the top off. Also probably need extra strenght in the A pillars in case you roll it over?

Probably just answered my own question about why they didn't build more of them. :D

lol yeh. Was a ltd. edition TRD thing.

Although i heard they leaked, hence the reason Toyota didn't want their badges on 'em!

-Z

Looks rubbish with the roof on and i'm not really a fan of the rogue front bumper (can't really improve the border front imo) but apart from that....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links