Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Apexi Avc-r Wiring

Tabulous

Hi guys just wondering if there is anybody out there with AVC-R fitted ? Got mine all plummed just at the final stages of wiring into the ECU loom.

Question is

on the installation manual it say's the purple wire should be connected to (RPM or Injector Signal). Now on the ECU connector pinout (T5b) there is an Injector, RPM1 and RPM2 signal.

Which one should i use ?????

At www.turbomr2.com he connects the purple to the injector signal. Dont understand why you would do this if you have an RPM signal ??

Plus when the injectors are maxed out (Full Throttle) the duty cycle of the the injector signal may be 100% (injectors fully open) thus you would not get an valid signal.

Thanks in advance

Lee :thumbsup:

I have just wired in my Greddy ECU to my REV1, now im sure the pinouts for the rev1 and the rev 4 are NOT the same, but i do have a pinout diagram for all the revisions (1-5 of mr2) if thats any help !

I could email them to ya, if you would like ! :D

I have just wired in my Greddy ECU to my REV1, now im sure the pinouts for the rev1 and the rev 4 are NOT the same, but i do have a pinout diagram for all the revisions (1-5 of mr2) if thats any help !

I could email them to ya, if you would like !  :D

Thanks bounds,

don't think they will help because i already have the pinouts for the ECU, just want to know which one it needs to be connected to..........

I could email them to ya, if you would like !  :D

Thanks bounds,

don't think they will help because i already have the pinouts for the ECU, just want to know which one it needs to be connected to..........

sorted it..........just took a oscilloscope home from work and probed the connections untill i found the right one......... Which was RPM2 in the apexi documents

:D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links