Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

i didnt recieve anythin either tegan. the others are comin from to the ring from the south and i think its on a different company. but i agree with you. i wasnt convinced with the system either

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that makes me feel slightly better - at least if we dont get on then you dont get on either :D :P

Its rubbish though - what if your forgetful and dont take yur booking number? or lose it? you havent got a leg to stand on really :S

thats wot they are probably hoping for so u have to pay for them again. i saved all 4 emails i got on my pc and printed them out. so im makin sure i dont loose them :P

Yeah, sounds like when you buy a 'plane ticket online tbh... I just print out all my e-mails and put them into a folder to take with me. I do that with all my hotel references too, as well as a backup copy of all references on my PDA.

Basically, as long as I remember the big folder OR my PDA then I'll be fine at the checkin / ticket desk & as I have a gmail account I know that I can access the reservations almost anywhere should push come to shove.

Maybe I'm just a bit anal about there things :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

A

Yeah, us southern lot are going on P&O. Dunno about the others but i got the tickets posted to me.

Yeah, us southern lot are going on P&O. Dunno about the others but i got the tickets posted to me.

Got an Email .. (think there was a box to tick if you wanted a hard copy)

Yeah, i dont think it matters as they have your numberplate on file anyhow and i think the camera reads it and brings up your booking on their screen as you drive up to the gate.

I didnt even get an email to copy though :(

Im gonna pm you and zee with your booking reference alan so that if i forget them you two cant blame me :lol: :P (joking - better to be safe than sorry though) ;)

As long as you can prove your address (I'd like to think you'll have your passport on you), they can find your booking. It just makes it easier for them if you have your booking reference to hand.

Still not got a road legal car yet! Can anyone on here fabricate some seat mounts for me?

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a list of cars that'll be attending?

5 Yari

5 MR2's

1 Supra

1 Aristo

1 Hilux towing a MX5

1 GT4

1 Avensis

1 Sera

1 CRX

1 S2000

1 BMW

1 GT3

5 Yari

5 MR2's

1 Supra

1 Aristo

1 Hilux towing a MX5

1 GT4

1 Avensis

1 Sera

1 CRX

1 S2000

1 BMW

1 GT3

Is that all :P

A

!Removed!

id better get a shift on and get my car to Thor to be mapped etc....

5 Yari

5 MR2's

1 Supra

1 Aristo

1 Hilux towing a MX5

1 GT4

1 Avensis

1 Sera

1 CRX

1 S2000

1 BMW

1 GT3

make that

4 Yari

5 MR2's

1 Celica T-Sport

1 Supra

1 Aristo

1 Hilux towing a MX5

1 GT4

1 Avensis

1 Sera

1 CRX

1 S2000

1 BMW

1 GT3

:P

yeah dont forget me!

Also is there a mileage indication i.e. how many miles that we are gonna do total? may have been asked before dunno, alot of pages to go thru!

Just a handy thig to know :)

I clocked up 1200miles from Cheshire, but we went via Eindhoven(sp), not sure if thats part of the plan this year?

2 months and 12 days left to buy a car :wacko:

Well im off to look at an Aristo in.....7hours from now :lol: Wish me luck people :lol:

Well im off to look at an Aristo in.....7hours from now :lol: Wish me luck people :lol:

He's buying a proper car at last :lol:

He's buying a proper car at last :lol:

And what exactly do you mean 'proper' cars? :P :lol: I've just gone through two supras and an st205 ;)

But anyway i've found an Aristo :D Picking her up Saturday hopefully and its almost the same colour as yours Gaz :lol:

Leeky is back in the Game :thumbsup:

New List -

4 Yari

5 MR2's

1 Celica T-Sport

1 Supra

2 Aristos

1 Hilux towing a MX5

1 Avensis

1 Sera

1 CRX

1 S2000

1 BMW

1 GT3

I hope someone will wait for me when we get on the track. I'm not sure which'll be the quickest; the hi-lux or the MX-5? I recken it'll be 50/50!!!

Well my engine is still in bits on the driveway; but its going to my trusted mechanic friend later on today though.

So that "little" problem and some other concerns will all be sorted by the end of the month. (hopefully) :unsure:

I'm not sure which'll be the quickest; the hi-lux or the MX-5? I recken it'll be 50/50!!!
Sounds like we'll have to test that theory fella........ :driving:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links