Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Should I Mod The Exterior?

swales_p

Hello all, i need some help. Should i mod the body on my MR2 OR just get a full respray, Rev 3 rear lights + center panel and keep it in mint condition!!!!

The kit i want is a full Bomex BUT ive just been out in my tubbie (1st time in 2 months!) and really liked the way it looks but in a few days ill be looking at it and thinking "It looks good but its just missing something!!!!

HELP!! :wacko:

What should i do folks?? im leaving this up to you lot as im now sick of debating over it.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Everyone's got their own opinions but...

Whilst the '2 does look sweet as stock, theirs nowt better than making the car into what YOU want it to be. So imho you should go for the kit :thumbsup:

-Z

At the end of the day mate it's your car and you drive it up and down everywhere. So we cant really decided for you what is best for you :thumbsup:

jerry!!

i believe the car does need exterior work to get it 'finished' the fact that it never came standard with side skirts (for a sporty car...) is quite a let down

simple bits can sort the mr2 wonders though :)

Its personal choice at the end of the day - but im sure these lot have swayed you into modding it :D

The bomex is a nice front end as is the border - be sure to post some piccys when its finished :yes:

Nah, you don't want to mod it .. you want to keep the look stock like mine ..

I'll get my coat ..

It's each to there own mate. Some people hate MR"'s with body kits on, personally I love em. What does the kit you're looking at getting look like? Any pics??

I was thinking of getting a Bomex front splitter, and a set of Veilside skirts. About £350 for them plus paint and labour, it all adds up. So I might just get a nice set of Lenso RS5 alloys instead.

I bought my MR2 3 years ago, loved the stock look and didnt really thing about bodykits until I saw the Border nose and Toms skirts.. it had to be done!

B4,

AndyMR2.jpg

After,

mr2JAE20052.jpg

MOD MOD MOD!

Actually when ya think about it, a fair lot of us have gone the border front end route :D

They do say great minds think alike!

-Z

I bought my MR2 3 years ago, loved the stock look and didnt really thing about bodykits until I saw the Border nose and Toms skirts.. it had to be done!

B4,

AndyMR2.jpg

After,

mr2JAE20052.jpg

MOD MOD MOD!

That's a magnificent car to the right of yours Andy :thumbsup:

Cheers for all the feedback boys.

Here's what ive decided to do and im defo going to go with it.

Change the spoiler, rear lights + center panel to Rev 3.

Full respray in white.

Uprgraded suspension - coilovers, so i can go low.

And these rims in 17's http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/product...oducts_id/10428

No body kit, im keeping it stock but Rev 3 not Rev 2.

What do you all think??

Cheers :thumbsup:

Kit the badboy up. Nothing OTT though, just a new front bumper, some skirts and a new rear bumper! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links