Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northerners!

Robie

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone would recommend anywhere up north in fairly simple driving distance of Darlington which has a good nightlife and would be fun for a weekend away with the gf. Needs to be near enough to darlington to get their for 3 o clock after a night out!

I was thinking boro but has anyone any experience of it up there?

Cheers in advance

:thumbsup:

i know most of the good places 2 go in boro on thursday sat and suunday but for a really good nite its gotta be newcastle

Im in Boro nearly every other weekend but have never been out and about clubbing, might have to give it a try though :thumbsup:

Go out on the lash in the toon! :beer:

Theres a few decent places in boro too, whent there with mates but can't rem exactly where it was... :wacko:

-Z

it really depends what you want from a night out.

Yarm is only about 10 minutes from Darlo and it's a superb night. AND you can get a parmo for later.

Parmo - ? ?

Had to find out . .

''parmo:-

A newishly coined Teesside word for a peculiarity of the Teesside take-away cuisine namely a piece of ham deep fried in breadcrumbs and dipped in parmesan cheese. You can also get chicken parmo pork parmo etc''

Parmo - ? ?

Had to find out . .

''parmo:- 

A newishly coined Teesside word for a peculiarity of the Teesside take-away cuisine namely a piece of ham deep fried in breadcrumbs and dipped in parmesan cheese. You can also get chicken parmo pork parmo etc''

OHHHHHHHH they are to die for and if you eat loads of them you probably will, I cant eat a full one I share mine with Boro Sera :group-cuddles: he is the one that got me into them yummy but you can have to much of a good thing with Parmos soooo I have been on a Parmo ban up until last weekend...... well worth the wait, lol the Parmo was ok too. :lol:

Yeah thats about right and being a Southener me self that just about right :P

LOL My post makes no sense whatso ever......... I am blaming the painkillers. :unsure::lol:

lol yeah forgot botu them parmos.

My mate that lived there totally buzzed off em. got all the lads tucked in and they absolutely loved em too, heh :D

-Z

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links