Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Thieving Little Swine...

TheNissanMan

While at Halfrods I thought I would buy some new anodised dust cap covers to put on the car so she could look pretty once again as I finally got around to putting the Calliper stickers on (photo's wil be posted soon) and they didn't even last 24 hours before some thieving scum stole them, if I see any kids riding bikes with them on :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

:censor: s!

That always happens, why do they do it?

Where did you get the laquer from?

I sort of cheated !!

Halfords have a little bottle of laquer with a pin applicator, I bought one of those for £3.99, put the stickers on and squeezed a load of the laquer onto the caliper and then smoothed it over with a brush, did the job though :D

Crikey, I thought Oxfordshire was such a nice place to live....

they're like that round here as well - even normal ones dont last that long sometimes!

how much do those sticker sets cost, as im thinking of painting mine soon? :thumbsup:

thought they were nice in oxfordshire baaaahhhhhh humbug..........bunch of low life theiving little bas :censor: rds.........had the alloys whipped off mine when i first bought her about three years ago and she was parked on the drive at the time......... :censor:

I've been driving around with 3 for ages now! Stops the buggers nicking them!! :lol:

p.s New PC - Wow-Ho (gonna be broke now tho :rolleyes:)

That won't help much. I had those on my Rolla and the thieving little swine still took them using a pair of pliers to screw them off. I watched the little ba :censor: :censor: :censor: rds do it on my drive but was unable to do anything about it as I was laid up with an arthritic knee. :crybaby: Screwed up the thread on one valve into the bargain

Yea my three were anti-theft, they still nicked them, well one :lol: guess they couldn't get the other three off :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links