Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fuel Cut Defencer's

TOYMOTA

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where to get an FCD and boot controller for a good price for a REV 2 turbo?? I've been told you can get them for as little as £30, but don't know where. Fensport are about £90 + VAT for an FCD which seems alot of money! :o :o

Even this place http://www.greenline.jp/ is about £55 / 11,000 yen for an FCD. Apexi induction kits are only £55 too! But boost controllers are almost £300!?!??!

Cheers bud. :thumbsup:

Ordered the FCD and an Apexi Power Intake fliter/system, and will order that boost valve when they get in touch with me.

how do you know if youv got a fcd fitted? i think this may be the problem iv had with my car, cos im sure its putting out 14psi but sometimes holds back?? so this would be the standard fcd setting thats doing this yeh?

Can it hold back anywhere through the rev range???

I did notice last week that mine sort of stalled/hit a flat spot a couple of times between 5 & 6000 rpm on WOT. Would that have been the fuel cut kicking in??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links