Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Last Official Day Of Summer!

Demonic Angel

Thank god it's finished :P

LOL! Bit hot was it, mate?

Well I had a great summer and was glad the new car has aircon. :yes:

I spent six weeks of summer in Wales and, although it rained once or twice, I didn't get wet!

Now that's a good indicator of how nice a summer it was! :P

Over here it was a good hot Summer :thumbsup:

Very dangerous to drive. Impossible to concentrate with all the girls walking about with their wobbly bits nearly on view :D

That is always a sign of a good summer :eek:

Very dangerous to drive. Impossible to concentrate with all the girls walking about with their wobbly bits nearly on view :D

Thats one of the best thing about the Summer Time.......girlys walking around with basically there :censor: out!

This summer was good, you can tell if its been a good one by the amount of sunburn you have accumalated sp? over the summer months :D oh and not forgetting the amount of BBQs you have attented or the late nights sat in the garden with mates :group-cuddles:

BUT Winter months can be just as pleasent, cosy nights in snuggled on the couch the fire on full, steaming tea or coffee in hand watching telly or just chatting with a partner/loved one or if he/she is unavailable mebbe a dog or cat of your choice. :P

Can you tell I have planned my Winter months already :lol:

yea ya cant beat north side girls for letting it all hang out, and i mean it all :eek:

Lol, yeah, not the safest situation to drive in. I remember my driving instructor telling me about how he ended up on a grass verge because him & the lad he was teaching were oggling at some1, he also knew a driving instructor who went into the back of a police car because of the same thing, the policeman was right onto why they hit him too so he got nicked.

yea ya cant beat north side girls for letting it all hang out, and i mean it all :eek:

I had noticed :drool::drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links