Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Club Toyota

Red Yaris 54

My Toyota is coming up to one year old soon :happybday:

Question is what do you all think about renewing Club Toyota membership at £55 to include full RAC cover and Toyota In Front Magazine...............is it worth the money?.......... as without it I feel vulnerable in case of mechanical breakdown recovery.

Any constructive thoughts please?

mine to is coming up (29 sept 1 year old ) and i have dicided not to re new.

Are you going to make any alternative arrangements for breakdown cover?

I renewed it purely for the pan-European RAC membership. The magazine occupies me for 10 mins on the loo too, so its not that bad imho...

A

My Toyota is coming up to one year old soon :happybday:

Question is what do you all think about renewing Club Toyota membership at £55 to include full RAC cover and Toyota In Front Magazine...............is it worth the money?.......... as without it I feel vulnerable in case of mechanical breakdown recovery.

Any constructive thoughts please?

Breakdown recovery for a Toyota? Waste of money

I've actually got a Club Toyota Membership sticker on my windscreen, too lazy to get take it off, does this mean the last owner was a member or are they put onto all new cars?

I've got free lifetime cover for my car, its called family, if I breakdown I'm sure I'll be able to blag some1 to pick me up with a phonecall or 2

Im with family too! :D

As far as i know, you still get infront magazine regardless of wether you are still a member or not.

I didnt renew, and its a bit silly without breakdown cover.. but bah its a yota it shouldnt fail :lol:

Saying that lee did break down the other week :unsure:

The trouble with "family" i sthat normally its at least 100 miles away! Its also not much use if I'm in France or Germany and something happens and they're in deepest Perthshire.

A

I've been thinking about this too Steve and tbh its really a case of "can I afford to renew just after Christmas?" (They messed up on my membership, so I got an extra couple of months for the inconvenience!) :thumbsup:

Kev - If it's a car you've bought from Mr T, then you get 12 months with the car. I did with mine.

Alan - How much does membership cost, compared to RAC Euro-wide breakdown?

If it's cheaper, then get the Toyota membership. ;)

mine to is coming up (29 sept 1 year old ) and i have dicided not to re new.

Are you going to make any alternative arrangements for breakdown cover?

i drive a TOYOTA :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kev - If it's a car you've bought from Mr T, then you get 12 months with the car. I did with mine.

Alan - How much does membership cost, compared to RAC Euro-wide breakdown?

If it's cheaper, then get the Toyota membership. ;)

Like-for-like, I found Club Toyota cheaper...

A

I wont be renewing mine, don't think it's worth it. Glad to get it at the mo as it's free but won't miss it when it's gone and I have the full whack RAC membership for £22 a year as my Dad added me onto his one.

Unless you are joining RAC as part of a family membership, the RAC through Club Toyota is much cheaper. Makes sense to renew. :yes:

For that sort of money you get AA membership, with all its benefits.

Ok, no big organisation is infallible, but after xx years I cannot fault them :thumbsup:

No. they did not pay me for this :lol:

Yeah but you also get home start (like you're likely to ever need it!). Doesn't that cost extra?

Well I must be going OTT then..... I've got RAC that I got when I brought the car from Mr T. and AA membership that covers any car that i'm driving at the time supplied by my bank :yes:

Yeah but you also get home start (like you're likely to ever need it!). Doesn't that cost extra?

Yes, if you ask for it. I don't have it & don't need it :thumbsup:

Probably won't start tomorrow, having said that :crybaby:

Well I must be going OTT then..... I've got RAC that I got when I brought the car from Mr T. and AA membership that covers any car that i'm driving at the time supplied by my bank :yes:

PMSL! I've got visions of them both arriving at the same time to help you and fighting it out on the hard shoulder! :boxing::blink:

Does anyone know if you can get added on to your partners Club Toyota policy?

Richs one lasts til next July!  :thumbsup:

If you have two cars on Club Toyota in the household you get a small discount on the second policy - it's £5 I think. You might find that you can get cover for two cars cheaper elsewhere though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links