Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spent The Day Driving Round Oulton Park

JT

i got one of those driving package things bought for my birthday, and i did it today at Oulton Park. First an instructor takes u round for a lap in a clio 182, then you have a go in that, with him sat next to you. then you have a go in a formula palmer audi single seater :P

it really was a top day (even though the single seaters have a really annoying rev limit of 4000rpm). so if you've ever wanted to do one of these things, have a go!! you'll really enjoy it!! just be warned - it rained a bit just before i went out. they're very twitchy!! :D

yup, really enjoyed it. just wish it could have been the full circuit - but i don't suppose they'd allow joe public bombing down the straight at 120 odd in a brand new clio 182 :D

The full circuit is an experience, I must admit. Still good on the short circuit, interesting turns and inclines. :yes:

was going to do one of these but i refused id rather do it in my own car so i can learn more about how my car handles etc,

Great stuff.. This reminds me that i still have my intro Rally Course thing i need to book there.. :)

aye, twas good

was going to do one of these but i refused id rather do it in my own car so i can learn more about how my car handles etc,

they only let u do it in 3rd and 4th anyway, but mine let me go quicker once he knew i was ok. it just annoyed me a bit, because i was stuck behind 2 ppl for about 3 laps. they really seemed to think they were out for a sunday drive :cacker:

i wouldn't mind taking mine on an airfield, where you can really throw it about, and get it to spin without getting into trouble - just to see what the limits are

i wouldn't mind taking mine on an airfield, where you can really throw it about, and get it to spin without getting into trouble - just to see what the limits are

You missed the Track Attack day at Bruntingthorpe last May 1st.........great day out ......hopefully to be repeated next year :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links