Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecu Wiring Help :(

Bootygrabber

Right, i bought the superchips icon, but the instructions i got with it dont match with my ECU :(

So am looking ECU wiring diagrams for the ST202 3S-GE engine.....i looked at the online manuals at the top, of the forum, but its only american engines it lists in there :(

So if anyone knows where i can get the diagram i would be forever grateful :)

or....if anyone know which wires are IGT, E01 and +B then could you tell me :D

or...if any1 can produce a pic where the pins are with chip fitted then it would be great...

Cheers

Martin

dunno if this is any help .possibly a mirror image of the pinouts????

3s-g_a140e Toyota 89661-2b801 Denso 175700-6171 12v 3s-ge Ecu Pinouts (st202 A\t )

E01 #10 #20 #40 S2 Sl Rs0 Rsc S1 Sld+ Sld- Acis Ht

E02 #30 E1 Igt Fr+ Fr- Rr+ Rr- Fpu Igf Engf Vf Fc

Tt Te1 Knk Ox Thw Tha Pim Vc

N\a Te2 N\a Toil Poil Idl Vta E2

G- N\a Visc Ps Cf N\a

Ne G1 G2 Evp Cc0 Egw

Sta L Od2 Spd Ac1 Act Els W Eco Batt +b1

Nsw 2 P M Od1 Ats R The Stp Auto +b

dunno if this is any help .possibly a mirror image of the pinouts????

3s-g_a140e Toyota 89661-2b801 Denso 175700-6171 12v 3s-ge Ecu Pinouts (st202 A\t )

E01 #10 #20 #40 S2 Sl Rs0 Rsc S1 Sld+ Sld- Acis Ht

E02 #30 E1 Igt Fr+ Fr- Rr+ Rr- Fpu Igf Engf Vf Fc

Tt Te1 Knk Ox Thw Tha Pim Vc

N\a Te2 N\a Toil Poil Idl Vta E2

G- N\a Visc Ps Cf N\a

Ne G1 G2 Evp Cc0 Egw

Sta L Od2 Spd Ac1 Act Els W Eco Batt +b1

Nsw 2 P M Od1 Ats R The Stp Auto +b

That looks totally different to the one I posted (yours is 4 connectors for a start). I know mine is correct for the gen 5, but the gen 6 could well be different.

These links show the wiring diagram from the MR2 with 3s-ge (possibly the same revision as the st202), but goodluck interpreting them! Even if you can read Jap, they are hard to follow! :blink:

http://gtfour.supras.org.nz/pics/3sge(1).gif

http://gtfour.supras.org.nz/pics/3sge(2).gif

Great help GT4 booster :) just got to figure out which way is what because it looks like its the opposite way from the intructions

Cheers for help people :) Mikeb, the diagram u put up is what the instructions showed for my car....however, my ECU has 4 connectors...therefore its a bit higglty pigglty, but will see what i can make of the things booster gave me :D

Mikeb, the diagram u put up is what the instructions showed for my car....however, my ECU has 4 connectors...therefore its a bit higglty pigglty, but will see what i can make of the things booster gave me :D

It sounds like the device you have is intended for the rev2 3s-ge (in the gen 5 celica). The gen 6 celica has the rev 3 engine. Are you sure this device is going to be compatible? The two engines will have considerably different maps for fuel and ignition. <_<

Its the same chip off fen sport and i cant see them making different models for each celica...I will stick it in and see what happens...if it makes no difference then ah well...

Its the same chip off fen sport and i cant see them making different models for each celica...I will stick it in and see what happens...if it makes no difference then ah well...

Go back to fensport and ask for the proper installation instructions then. Make sure you have the right version for your car as well. If it's the wrong one, it might be worse than 'makes no difference', you could have a blown engine.

Maybe they are programmed differently so they have different maps. I don't see how the exact same unit could work properly with two considerably different engines.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links