Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forum For Anything

Paul Young

Ok I mentioned this before but I changed the name so in case anyone wanted to come and check out a new forum on practically any subject then please do its.

It does not have a car section so is no threat/competition to ANY car club it compliments them

www.forumanything.co.uk

Its real quick and easy to join with no e-mail verification so you just join there and then and have a laugh. Its pretty easy going with a shoutbox and we are going to have an area for people to sell anything they make themselves for all the creative folks out their. We also are having photo competitions

What's the forum actually for? It's hard to have a forum without a sort of target audience because there will be such a mix of people that you might not find anything for people to talk about. It's best to have a sort of common interest, like TOC: people come here to talk about Toyotas, or a football forum: people will go there to talk about football.

forums are a topical type of software... some theme would be needed of some sort

• 3 weeks later...

No I dont agree..we all use car forums but I also think its a good idea to have a forum were you can discuss nearly everything under one roof. If you are into computers then you mainly visit the computer area. If you are into photography then you visit that area....so its no different from having just ONE topic.

Plus it gives it a nice informal feel and so far seems to work. Plus you have the general chat for everyone and the chat box.

I purposly left out any car section as we all use car forums anyway so its a change

Nah, I can see no reason why I should sign up, if I want to talk about my car I go into the Yaris forum on here, if I want to talk about anything else I go into the general forum on here, I have no need for another forum.

Nah, I can see no reason why I should sign up, if I want to talk about my car I go into the Yaris forum on here, if I want to talk about anything else I go into the general forum on here, I have no need for another forum.

Yep......if I have a problem with my yaris I check out the yaris section of TOC as there's no point going anywhere else :thumbsup: !

Thats fine mate...I am not here trying to make anyone sign up. I made the forum but I get nothing out of it but a damn good laugh. Just thought I would mention it for anyone who wants to.

I originally had the idea as the general area of the car club I am in (SXOC) was getting over run and any topic you asked or mentioned was QUICKLY knocked down the board and out of sight. Were we have quite a few areas so these subjects can be easily covered. Plus we have photo competitions etc.

But no problem mate. thanks for checking this thread out but I dont need any reasons why you dont want to join :)

Thanks Christine & Paul...Hope you enjoy it and come back for our virtual treasure hunt with a calendar with photos of your choice as prize..

Well been on it today and have to say it's o.k. !

Seems very easy going. Good place to unwind  :thumbsup:

Thanks for that pleased you are settling in ok....Good to have you their :group-cuddles:

:thumbsup:

do you offer links back :D

do you offer links back :D

Yeah sorry of course we do...I'll put one on tomorrow. By the way THANKS :) for tolerating this plugging of my site. Got some really nice people coming over from here. But as said before we have NO car section at all so no threat to this fine forum.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links