Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New To The Forum

Stuart N

Hello everybody this seems good place to say hi me just bought a mk1 mr2 just cant get use ta the t-bar .Every body seems really nice i hope ta talk to you all soon

wonderin what happened to my membership... theyve took the money but i dont see any change or memberpack in post..... ah well time to hunt down someone who can help :D

My silver thing near my name came up soon as have you tryed to mail some one i wouldn know who but im sure some of these very nice people could help

oops ..sorry Jinxed i was meaning the dude who started this thread :( ,however when i read your reply you too have no photos :angry: so get some on.... Also theres been no sign of Stuart who did the first posting,,,wanted to see some pics of his car so Stuart my friend you too get some on :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ill get some pics up as soon as i get mine back, wash n polish, drive it around a bit, ..... drive around some more... lol its the waiting .... its leaving me with a backlog of catching up with ma lil beasty .... its drawing out more and driving me nuts now lol :yes::wacko::yes:

:group-cuddles: To Christine and Paul.......I am having a penelope moment ..what is the gold thing your talking about :help: P.P.

Ok some pics, thought id hold out for a sunny day but thats not likely to happen...

DSCF2036.JPG

DSCF2039.JPG

DSCF2040.JPG

DSCF2041.JPG

DSCF2042.JPG

There you go, do you recognise? happy to be part of the club thanks for all your welcomes

Stu :group-cuddles:

Ok some pics, thought id hold out for a sunny day but thats not likely to happen...

The car looks great. Love the gold badges on that colour.

What exhaust have you got on there? Looks different to mine which is standard (car's the same age as yours).

PS - I think you need to reduce the size of the pictures slightly.

Tony

I was going for the bold and in your face look with the pics :arrgg-matey: , the exhaust is made by Blitz sounds great real raspy sound after 4k revs. i set out to get a rev3 so was delighted when one came my way love the rounded lights they were the clincher for me :thumbsup:

Ok also i have just noticed that i am impersonating myself with another user name so please excuse the bad side of me known only as STU N :ban:

Thought I would say hello also, bought my first MR2 a couple of years ago but got a newer one last night so thought i would come back on here and see what's new.

Last one was Mk 2 Red and standard, new one is a Mk 2 Revision 3 with 17" OZ wheels and a few tweeks here and there.

:)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links