Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

For Sale

DazH

Posting this on behalf of a friend at work.

Limited Edition 4WD Toyota Surf 3.0TD

This modified import is finished in factory yellow with black privacy glass. It is a 98 vehicle first registered in the UK Nov 2004, 67,000kms (under 42k miles) KZN185 engine code. The vehicle will be sold with a full MOT and is taxed till Feb 2006.

Spec as follows:

Custom side steps in chrome, alloys with huge tyres, factory fitted metal wide arch kit (not bolt on plastic) with matching front bumper that includes mesh, quad headlights and spotlights. Radio cassette with CD multichanger, TV (needs calibrating for UK stations). It also has remote start but that hasn't been figured out yet :D Performance filter and straight through exhaust. Twin air con, central locking, 5 electric windows including rear drop down window in tailgate. Auto gearbox with overdrive, electric aerial, window deflectors, reclining front and folding rear seats. Debadged.

Just serviced including Toyota timing belt 300 miles ago.

This vehicle is a one off and would make an excellent promotional vehicle and everyone looks at least twice at it, very fast and a regrettable sale.

I really wish I could afford to buy it off him :(

Offers in region of £8200 will secure, may consider cheap part ex.

Enquiries to 01207 508030, 07748 772424 ask for Les :thumbsup:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links