Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures

Penelope Pitstop

:help: How do i put my pics of my car against my name or even underneath my threads like you other dudes have done?????? :blink:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad_E

• Penelope Pitstop

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

:ffs: Thanx chaps ..you can see i half got it right ..how do i get my pics underneath were i message people (that is what they call signatures isnt it) all i keep getting is this lik rather than the actuall picture :help: chaps........P.P.

:ffs: Thanx chaps ..you can see i half got it right ..how do i get my pics underneath were i message people (that is what they call signatures isnt it) all i keep getting is this lik rather than the actuall picture  :help: chaps........P.P.

Hey ypu need to put the image tags around the pictures URL.

so put this as your signature WITHOUT the spaces

[img ]http://www.mr2s.co.uk/pp-mr2-mk3-1.jpg[/ IMG]

remember remove the spaces :thumbsup:

edit: thats gunna be a !Removed! big sig LOL :wacko: i may have a go at making you a smaller one....

:ffs: Thanx chaps ..you can see i half got it right ..how do i get my pics underneath were i message people (that is what they call signatures isnt it) all i keep getting is this lik rather than the actuall picture  :help: chaps........P.P.

Hey ypu need to put the image tags around the pictures URL.

so put this as your signature WITHOUT the spaces

[img ]http://www.mr2s.co.uk/pp-mr2-mk3-1.jpg[/ IMG]

remember remove the spaces :thumbsup:

edit: thats gunna be a !Removed! big sig LOL :wacko: i may have a go at making you a smaller one....

To dale V.....I want my unedited picture underneath, like you have got your car underneath,,,,i am not too cool on computers so if you need to make it smaller ,,be my guest.....Thanks ..my eyes have gone like this because i have looked at the screen that much :eek:

To dale V.....I want my unedited picture underneath, like you have got your car underneath,,,,i am not too cool on computers so if you need to make it smaller ,,be my guest.....Thanks ..my eyes have gone like this because i have looked at the screen that much :eek:

LOL no worries, im making you a nice funny sig now :thumbsup:

:group-cuddles: :group-cuddles: To Dale V that is bloomin brilliant mate,,how the heck have you done that......very funny so cool.......10/10....go to the top of the class........and a blue peter Badge to you....marvelous. if you could see my face right now its big smiles :thumbsup::thumbsup: cant stop laughing ..now have i got the coolest signature or what??????Top dude

Guest rev3turbo

omg daley err errr,

you're doin sigs!!!!!!

you're a brave man don't you know jj the photoshop queen is the resident sig artist,,,

you're braver than me fella, all the best was nice knowing you :lol::ph34r: :crutchy:

:eek:  :eek: i have got these eyes again ...watta you mean without the spaces??

you're welcom PP.

humm, go to your control's at the top of the page, then enter the URL I posted and remove the spaces. submit it and it should work :thumbsup:

Mo, I aint scared of JJ :unsure: :arrgg-matey: and less of the err errr :ffs:

[img ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/Dale_V/PPsig.jpg[ /IMG]

___ ^ you see the spaces in that link there?_________________^

Hey rev turbo Dale V has made me a very happy girlie,,its all in the name of good signatures.......go on admit it rev yer jealous of my signature arnt you?????LOL..only joking :thumbsup:

Guest rev3turbo

Mo, I aint scared of JJ :unsure:  :arrgg-matey:  and less of the err errr :ffs:

Daley err errrr, you should be buddy you got no idea of her powers !

Hey rev turbo Dale V has made me a very happy girlie,,its all in the name of good signatures.......go on admit it rev yer jealous of my signature arnt you?????LOL..only joking :thumbsup:

Sorry for the hijack PP, i enjoy winding him up too much

He's done well but upset the Queen in the process lol, i cannot say i am jealous cos she'll beat me :ph34r:

call me Mo everyone else does

Mo

Daley err errrr, you should be buddy you got no idea of her powers !

Im pretty sure these dont exist :P

Sorry for the hijack PP, i enjoy winding him up too much

He's done well  but upset the Queen in the process lol, i cannot say i am jealous cos she'll beat me  :ph34r:

call me Mo  everyone else does

Mo

call him maud or maureen :censor:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Weh HEYYYY!!!!!! WEH HEYYYYYYY...That signature is signaturetastic...Now i am gonna start a new thread and ask TOC what do they think of this ...A big thanks to you Dale .....your the man and a big thank you for Mollys Interuptions or was it Maude LOL

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup: Weh HEYYYY!!!!!! WEH HEYYYYYYY...That signature is signaturetastic...Now i am gonna start a new thread and ask TOC what do they think of this ...A big thanks to you Dale .....your the man and a big thank you for Mollys Interuptions or was it Maude LOL

LOL. :lol: well done. im glad you like, if anyone else offers you a sig, decline it :thumbsup: it's an immature attempt to wind me up lol :cacker: SAY NO to strangers B)

Guest rev3turbo

JJ Back me up here,,

but err errr in his in experience of doing sig work has made it too big i also notice his is too large for TOC standard,

i think the Mods need to be notified,

PP - take no notice of daley err errr's attempt to wind me up with girls names i'm soooo above that level

:boxing::crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links