Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures

Penelope Pitstop

JJ  Back me up here,,

but err errr in his in experience of doing sig work has made it too big  i also notice his is too large for TOC standard,

i think the Mods need to be notified,

PP - take no notice of daley err errr's attempt to wind me up with girls names  i'm soooo above that level

:boxing:  :crybaby:

PMSL the signature bends the rules, admittadly... but do we care? <_< :thumbsup: NO

wear your sig with pride PP and ignore Jaydanwilde when she posts, shes a trouble maker :(

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vlad_E

• Penelope Pitstop

• JustJJ

• Fidgits

I will have to back you up there Mo... indeedy... TOC Ts and Cs state that signature images should be no more than 60pixels high...

Which is why all of mine conform.... naughty naughty Dale tut tut :P hehe

So I knocked up one myself...

but feel free to use either Penelope honey :)

This is the TOC legal one:

PenelopePitstopLegal.jpg

And working size:

PenelopePitstop.jpg

Penelope, as I say, JaydanWildes a trouble maker, she should have been banned ages ago :( dont use her sigs because she will change the image to !Removed! or something as naughty.... and we dont want that :rolleyes:

And now you try to discredit me Dale.... how could you.... when I am a valued Gold Member in the community... and have done many many signatures with happy customers.... I thought you were my friend :(

dont use her sigs because she will change the image to !Removed! or something as naughty.... and we dont want that  :rolleyes:

Just to point out, jj did mine and i saved it elsewhere in case anything happened to it! :P It wont turn into rubbish! its a quality trade mark! :lol:

Hey Jayden Wilde you two dudes are defo putting me to shame ..i think i need to go on a computer course or something ....can i not add the wacky races intro music to it????/oh no i am off before i seriosly wind someone up LOL I am making a brew back in a mo :thumbsup: Never mind Molly posting about Looked at a rev turbo to night...check out that signature and look at Jaydens signature of P.P. I am dead chuffed :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok PP  time to stop with the Molly thing  it's just not on,

it's bad enough with daley err errr calling me maud!!  :wacko:

:!Removed!: shhh molly :thumbsup:

hate to do it - but both PP and Dale's sigs are too big.

PP - to save all the hassle of trying to do this again - I have substituted JJ's image for your sig.

Dale - as you know enough PS to to it yourself, can you resize yours please?

hate to do it - but both PP and Dale's sigs are too big.

PP - to save all the hassle of trying to do this again - I have substituted JJ's image for your sig.

Dale - as you know enough PS to to it yourself, can you resize yours please?

:censor: :ffs: :ffs: :censor: :eek::crybaby: :!Removed!: :rolleyes: :cacker:

:crybaby::crybaby: I am sulking coz me signatures gone :crybaby::crybaby: gonna sell my car for a new shape MX5 if it dosnt get put back on..what do you say Maureen :thumbsup: Look i have got those goggle eyes again with looking at this screen :eek::eek:

Guest rev3turbo

I'm sure if you ask daley whaley err errr he can resize you're original one for you..........

infact ask jj cos she actually knows what's she doing..

Lots Of Love MO!!!!

sorry PP :crybaby: I cant make that sig smaller, it looks !Removed!! damn forum rules. JJ's is a nice one though huh? :crybaby:

:eek::eek: Blame mcnally :eek::eek:

lol

Oh Yes i do like it.......But there was something rather comical about yours.......

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links