Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Member Intro

jamesbald

Just picked up today a '94 Corolla Special. It's in very good condition,no rust, runs real good, 170,000 kms. Never owned a Toyota before but was always impressed by their reliability. Bought this car to save fuel. price was fair, good 2nd car for commuting. I'll probably have questions as I get to know the car. In the meantime, are there any quirks I should know about? Good year, bad year??...

Good Morning and Welcome James.

Re: the quirks, you could ask the guys 'n' girls in the Corrola forum, as they'll have a better idea than the rest of us. ;)

Welcome to TOC James.

Congratulations on the purchase. :thumbsup:

We bought a new 94 Rolla 11 years ago and still have it; it's a fantastic car. It's mostly driven by my partner and she wouldn't part with it for anything. Never had any major problems with it; in 11 years the only issues have been a new Battery and a new set of front disks (which were done under warranty).

If anyone asks me for advice on what they should buy as a cheap, reliable car I tell them to get one of these, so you've bought the right car in my opinion.

Tony

jamesbald

Just picked up today a '94 Corolla Special. It's in very good condition,no rust, runs real good, 170,000 kms. Never owned a Toyota before but was always impressed by their reliability. Bought this car to save fuel. price was fair, good 2nd car for commuting. I'll probably have questions as I get to know the car. In the meantime, are there any quirks I should know about? Good year, bad year??...

Hi there

Things to look out for ...It's a Jap Car over 10 years old so look out for rust :lol:

and it's in a Canadian Climate (winter etc.) so look out for even more rust :lol::lol:

Have fun :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links