Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do You Drive A 'j' Reg Or Older?

dosenöffner

ha another great idea by Mayor Ken Living****** :thumbsup: do u think he does not like cars? hmmmm :censor: :censor:

what f :censor: cking planet is ken livingstone on i just put my 78 'rolla thru an MOT and the emissions are lower on that than they are on my 90 rolla :angry:

what f  cking planet is ken livingstone on i just put my 78 'rolla thru an MOT and the emissions are lower on that than they are on my 90 rolla

So you'll be buying two new cars since they are both pre 92.

:censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor:

The worst thing about it is if he does manage to push it through,birmingham,manchester,newcastle,leeds and other cities will jump on the bandwagon as well :angry:

What the f :censor: :censor: k was London thinking when they voted that muppet in i'll never know :(

I saw an Oranutang at London Zoo that was detailing his own election campaign for mayor.

Gonna give him my vote because as we all know Orangutangs love driving about in cars.

And they are pretty good at Scrapping Mercs as well................ :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I thought everybody did drag race away from the lights :P

next time some one sees this t :censor: t in a car they should pull him from his motor and kick the living crap out of him :cacker:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links