Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seleni Green Coloured Prius Confusion

posing

I just got my Seleni Green coloured Prius but am confused whether the colour is correct as it looks more grey without a hint of green that I can see. It does not look like the colour on the brochure nor the Toyota web. Can anyone comment on this or direct me to pics of such coloured Prius's so I can compare? Thanks!

Hi Posing,

Had mine just over 4 weeks and I must agree that it doesn't look very green.

I had seen the picture you mentioned before ordering it and was expecting it to be a little greener.

Saying that, when we were introduced to the little beauty we were not at all disappointed with the colour and are in fact pleased with it just the way it is.

I ordered the Prius more for the gadgets, economy, safety and the ecological benefits and not so much for it's looks. Although not ugly, it did appear a little stumpy at first, but it didn't put me off. Now though I have fallen in love with everything about it, it seems to look bigger and bolder every time I see it, I have a quick look out the bed room window when I go to bed, and again in the morning.

Reading other posts, it seems that others have not lost the thrill of driving it after many years behind it's wheel and I hope in years to come that I will also feel the same.

Now am I a sad Prius owner or what.

Rick.

I done my first week of driving in it and done 260 miles. The fuel gauge reads 4 bars out of 10 but it ain't too good a gauge as it was reading 10 bars for the first 4 days (150 miles)! Currently the display says i'm averaging 53.6 miles per gallon. Still driving gently to break-in. Ultra comfy. Rear passengers are amazed at the leg room. A gripe is because it has been raining recently, when you open the car door, droplets fall into the seats. By the way, did people get a can of paint thrown in for free? Because I got the Rear parking audio sensor, it is a pain to hear two different beeps when reversing. Forward sensors would have been nice too as I find I can't gauge the front distance too well yet. Did people get side and bumper protectors too?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links