Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ah The Rain Is Hear, Bitty!

AE82 GT

Must be the cold weather, i've gone a tad odd?

anyway, Now i have some new and much improved alloys on my Rev 1 - i think it's time to drop the !Removed!, nothing too harsh, i live down the worlds worst road for bumps and humps!

The big question is, Without totaly !Removed! up the handling how low do I go and how hard? + do I drop it the same at the front as at the rear? ( silly question really but i have read of MR2 owners doing 40mm on the front and 35 at the rear.

your help and shameless plugs for selling me your old springs will be much appreciated!

Tom.

Grt some coil overs thenyou can pick what ever ride height you wish mine are the !Removed! alot of money but well worth it i bet the diffrence between front and back is to do with the added weight in the back but ive never done it like that on a front mounted motor . Or if your after some thing a bit cheaper try demon tweeks you can buy a kit from there to turn your standard shocks into coil overs . other wise just get some nice springs and dont go lower then 70mm coz it will be lower then mine happy dropping :o :wacko:

I have Eibachs...never go back well worth it, improved handling no end on my rev1, and she sits pretty sweet too !

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links