Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is The Aygo A Bit Pricey?

jay dh

got mine for £8400 :Aygo sport 3 door MMT, carbon quartz, aircon. Did I pay too much?

For comparison my 3 door sport manual in carbon with air, mats, leather knob and tte springs was £8000.

got mine for £8400 :Aygo sport 3 door MMT, carbon quartz, aircon. Did I pay too much?

For comparison my 3 door sport manual in carbon with air, mats, leather knob and tte springs was £8000.

Yeh, I thought (My hubby thought acutally, I am just the negotiator :P )I got a bargain before joining this club. But then this is the first time I buy a car in my life and even in a foreign country! I just searched online and found out you have to haggle in the UK too... By the way I am going to get the car next week. Where can I buy floor mats? Halfords website doesn't have any Aygo mats...

Yeh, I thought (My hubby thought acutally, I am just the negotiator :P )I got a bargain before joining this club. But then this is the first time I buy a car in my life and even in a foreign country! I just searched online and found out you have to haggle in the UK too... By the way I am going to get the car next week. Where can I buy floor mats? Halfords website doesn't have any Aygo mats...

eBay possibly, i suppose toyota is the best place although a little pricey

eBay possibly, i suppose toyota is the best place although a little pricey

Thanks. I am looking for Aygo stuff on eBay for a few days now and no luck. I guess I just have to buy it from the dealer or make it myself :D

If you buying from a dealer get them to throw the mats in with the deal if not, blag 10% discount off of them.

And its best to get mats from Toyota as they are specifically for the Aygo, cut to the floorpan and got little hooks which stop them from going under the pedals and causing an accident.

Also they look pretty and say Aygo on them :lol:

Yes the Aygo mats are best - they actually have a small hole in them which clicks onto a retaining peg in the floor pan.

10% is unlikely on an Aygo, there is currently a waiting list and demand exceeds supply but certainly room for a bit of a haggle.

I meant 10% off of any accessories, say this to the salesman, he'll usually give it you as he wants you to be happy with the car, and put a good word in for him in Toyota's CES survey.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links