Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Good News!

Demonic Angel

Remember my accident last November..... I lost my Karis when she got hit head on by a stolen Focus - I can't believe its almost a year ago!

Well, I also lost my 2 years no claims, as well as £375 out of my skyrocket for the trouble...

Guess who's gone and got both back! :D :D :thumbsup:

I'm now no longer a liability! :lol: I have my 2 years no claims back and will soon have a cheque for my excess back, which is all I wanted, I dont care about compo or anything like that! The Focus' insurance company has admitted liability, so the accident is now deemed as not my fault, and I get everything I lost BACK! :thumbsup:

My insurance premiums should also halve, once my claim is closed! :thumbsup: I'm sick of paying £800 to insure a 1.3 Yaris!

Just had to tell everyone, I'm just so happy and so relieved its all over! :D

Yeah I'll get a refund from the insurance aswell.... forgot about that! :thumbsup:

The whole things been such a nightmare, the guys been caught as well btw and sentanced, thats how the ball started rolling - if he hadnt been caught, I would have got nothing! :rolleyes:

It sounds like there was a bit of luck involved there!

I remember my last claim, the other party refused to take the blame, and it just carried on for a year then exactly 1 year to the day, they phoned my solicitor and volunteered to admit blame, very strange how these things work, but you must be exstatic (sp?)

Would definitely help to determine who was at fault - luckily I had plenty of witnesses, but if I hadn't, well I'd be pretty screwed! :unsure:

Nice one DA, glad some people have a bit of luck round here... fancy sending some up north? :P

I guess the moral of the story is keep at it eh? and something will hopefully go in your favour :thumbsup:

Nice one DA, glad some people have a bit of luck round here... fancy sending some up north? :P

I guess the moral of the story is keep at it eh? and something will hopefully go in your favour :thumbsup:

Sending good luck vibes up north as we speak - hope they get there ok!

The moral of the story is really - stay away from Ford Focus' (and lorries!) :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links