Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Wait Is Over!

Jinxed

I picked her up at tea time.... i have to drive her slowly for 600 miles... there are a couple of little teeny small things that need to be finished but theyre not mechanical... shes quieter but the power is there... i touched her ... and my soul lit up like it was a halogen bulb display showcase :D

she needs a wash and a polish for sure as shes grubby after almost 4 weeks in Mr T's but .... shes sexy as hell and IM SO HAPPY !!! :thumbsup: :D

thanks to all for putting up with me in my troubled time and EXTRA large thanks to those whove chatted... you all know who you are and you ROCK :thumbsup:

ps i asked whats the maximum speed i can do in her while she runs in and the guy at Mr T looked at me with a big grin and said 70 miles an hour if your driving within the speed limits lmao then he told me 60mph max and 3000 revs max to be nice to her .... which isnt gonna impinge on my happiness whatsoever :thumbsup:

Great news bud!!! I'm happy for you :yes::yes:

It doesn't matter that you can't go above 60 for a while. The fact that you've got it back running sweet is the main thing for the moment.

When you can open it up again, don't do it in the wet. Over the last week I've had a steap old learning curve of how to drive em in the wet. Very scary to start with as you think you're gunna go off the road at any moment when going round a bend. With a bit of causious driving to start with it becomes a doddle, but not when an EVO decides he wants to play. I'ev had to resist temptation on several occasions.

Enjoy!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice one Jinx!! :) very happy for you.... now all you gotta do is come n show her off, do a bit of posing ;) you know you want to...

Get her all lovingly cleaned up, you can now polish the real thing, take some piccies and get em up here ;)

Look forward to seeing you around at North West meets sometime

*hugs glad you got her back and she is a happy girl :)

heh thx Toy :thumbsup: the 60 thing is allowing the girlies to have a look as i cruise past :P and theyre looking, not like they looked at me in the volvo, looking in a mmmm kind of sense :lol:

as for warp speed :thumbsup: ill be taking extra care, my brief taste of rain in her did open my eyes a little to the potential for trouble, and first winter in fast car coming and i dont think i could cope if she didnt make it thru. ill say this tho 3000 revs happens quickly even when trying to drive slowly lol .

so happy were both sorted now :thumbsup::yes::thumbsup: that feelng of broken mr2 is a whole new level of misery!

wooohOOOOO great times roll on!!! :D

heh thanks jayden :thumbsup: the posing has commenced :lol: cant polish at mom ...raining :yes: but its getting a wash lol a zero effort wash :lol: gonna wait for piccies :) just till those couple of lil things get sorted and then theyre gonna be done ... black mr2 in snow (anyone think this would net a turner prize? it should do if they had any taste :D :thumbsup: ).

and i look forward to seeing you at the meets jayden :thumbsup: thanks for your kind supportive words angel :thumbsup:

*hugs right back :thumbsup:

Nice one ;) i know what your going through - im missing the fez like crazy but the heartache will soon be over and ill be as happy as you are :P

:thumbsup: so i was right then....you do go cruisin at makky dees at Saddle junction???????or should i be checking out the cinema????????great you have got your motor back ...post some pix......i myself have some good MR2 news :thumbsup:

See i knew you wouldnt be on-line out in that car!!!!!!!!!bet youve clocked up some circuits by know round makky dees...Do you do the asda circuit and the matalan circuit too,,or does that area just attract middle aged shoppers LOL ,,,,,only avin a larf wiv yer,,,,,,,I myself will be round wigan 2moz having a few scoops. Bar 15 ...King street ,,john bull... witherspoons ....bin in em all >>>even hammered the pier in my day.....LOL..i will speak to ya when your back on-line (when you have run out of petrol)..nighty night..P.P.

i hope u get ur fez back soon tegan :yes: its heartbreaking looking and seeing an empty spot where a beloved is spose to be ... hope ur lil friend is as happy as my lil friend after return, and hopefully a swift return :thumbsup:

heh jesus ...i prayed to you on so many occasions over the last few weeks and you worked ur magic for me :hokus-pokus: , thanks for the well wish mate :thumbsup:

heh PP you caught me :lol: certainly been posing tonight and im so made up i put cold water in my coffee cos i was too busy bein happy lmao and heh you can have a larf wiv me anytime :thumbsup: enjoy ur drinkies tomoz eve n no taking strange workvan men home k :D unless theyre drop dead gorgeous and are driving a DODGE worksvan :thumbsup: i look forward to chatting u soon :thumbsup: :D good news? spill it im intrigued :yes::thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Yeah just got my new documents and tax disc ,plates will arrive in registered post Mon r Tues. got me name done you may spot me even more now coz plate says ...LYN...how cool......P.P.P.P.

Great news mate. I bet you must feel really chuffed that you have got it back on the road again. Now you do know that it's MR2 crash season now :yes: So be careful out there on the roads mate ;)

jerry!!

wonderful PP :thumbsup: i just got a nice shiny new toyota Badge for my bonnet .... why oh why did the muppet who had it before not sort that out ? maybe its a muppet thing ...dunno lol looks much nicer too tho now :yes:

thanks jerry :thumbsup: driving my dieing 214 was like expecting an upcoming terminal breakdown constantly and the volvo estate... was like living death :lol: ill be taking really good care as im determined to make sure i run her in to the letter of the law acc MrT and something in my brains screaming BEWARE when its raining ... if it goes to snow i think im gonna blag the volvo back and leave the 2 home ....bit too scary for me at the mom i think... only got to drive her before now about 9 times ...and on a dry road ...ive had turbo on a corner backend allover place ...which was fun but a lil tad on the edge heh.....

so snow is no go for me this year :thumbsup: im too much of a newb :lol:

.....just goin out now to that bootiful wigan.........bar 15 here we come,,,cu in pemps jinxed,,,,,lol

: ;) :yes: waS ONLY JOKIN BOUT THE PEMPS THING,,,its a bit too rough in there for me.........

heh bit too ruff for me then also :lol: sadly no drinkies for me tonight as its been a long day and ive got a really early rise tomoz :( on the plus side its to wash n polish cos i was a lazy sod today n jus drove her a lil :D hope you have a lovely night out PP and if you like it'd be a pleasure to make your aquaintance properly soon :thumbsup: :)

glad to hear you have her back mate and that all is well :) fantastic news

Thanks Flamby :thumbsup: dont know how i made it thru the time without her now.... inner strength lol volvo estate .... pass me a projectile wep :yes::lol:

As for how the 2 is Toy :thumbsup: its gorgeous... cant really boost much yet as im running her in. couldnt resist using approx 4000 revs and going upto 70mph tonight cos of some dude in a hatchback who seemed to want to drive up my rear, so i put a lil pedal down from some lights... was nice, but i wanted to carry on boosting lol with more pedal and more revs :D im itching to get that whole RAAAAAAAAaaaaar feeling again lol done 205 of the required 600 miles so far, been checking the coolant and oil, coolants fine and the oil ...is clean lol nice sight pulling the dipstick out and seeing golden oil.... enjoying that while it lasts :thumbsup:

its so tempting to just let rip in her ... must resist :wacko:

hows yours now toy? hope shes back to great health :) :thumbsup:

Temptation, temptation!! Easy does it!! :thumbsup:

I'm seriously considering getting rid of mine now. I can't really afford to run her. 330km (210 miles) to a £40 fill up, and only boosting 2 or 3 times per fill up. I'll have to get her MOT'd regardless, as it's due in december. I know it needs a N/S drop link, and the rear fog light sorting out, and a set of pads at the front, but other than that I hope/don't think it needs any more work. Decisions, decisions!! :crybaby::wacko:

GULP :o get rid.....? :( yep they are expensive on petrol but..... could you really go back to summat thats all that different in fuel consumption? government surely putting the squueze on drivers int they :(

I hope it doesnt come to it toy ....

vive la revolution :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links