Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Virtual Treasure Hunt On Forumanything

Paul Young

yeah - after all your posts, im sure anyone who is vaguly interested has gone for a look (i havent, but then why would i want to join a nonesense forum?)...

yeah - after all your posts, im sure anyone who is vaguly interested has gone for a look (i havent, but then why would i want to join a nonesense forum?)...

being as you talk crap all the time i thought you would have been the first to sign up

being as you talk crap all the time i thought you would have been the first to sign up

:rolleyes: how ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude :o

c'mon, its not all the time...

I dont really think there was much call for that do you. I have posted 2 THREADS on here and I wont post any more. I originally joined for my brother (Paul) telling him how decent this place was and how good the people were (which the people who have joined our forum are) but there is ALWAYS ONE isnt there. Always one who has to have their little crappy comment in.....pretty sad!.

As I have said many times I get NOTHING out of my forum but a laugh. It costs nothing to join I dont get any money for ads etc, I just set out to make someplace that people can have a laugh.

calm down dear

fidge just hasnt had his coffee and happy pills yet :lol:

..hehehehe yeah calm down matey ,no doubt quite a few people will be interested in it. Hope it goes well fella ill have a look over my brekkie tomorrow :thumbsup:

:arrgg-matey: Hijack time...you still play bf2???..if not get it back on !!!!

And back on thread..yeah I will have a peek at it tomorrow . Sounds a decent enough site for poo and giggles

tom yes!

me an earpl are on often, have you patched up with v1.03? sorry Paul! well be back on track shortly

:arrgg-matey: ..quick hijack..Jaxx yeah m8..on the UK-D squad server all the time....cos I pay towards it!!!.

Back on thread np matey dont see a prob in people posting sites up that are fun!!!

I dont really think there was much call for that do you. I have posted 2 THREADS on here and I wont post any more. I originally joined for my brother (Paul) telling him how decent this place was and how good the people were (which the people who have joined our forum are) but there is ALWAYS ONE isnt there. Always one who has to have their little crappy comment in.....pretty sad!.

As I have said many times I get NOTHING out of my forum but a laugh. It costs nothing to join I dont get any money for ads etc, I just set out to make someplace that people can have a laugh.

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllll Winston..... :lol:

you really shouldnt get so wound up.... my comments are very tongue in cheek - you really shouldnt take things too personally... I have a very dry sense of humour...

relax, you'll live longer ;) :thumbsup:

you really shouldnt get so wound up.... my comments are very tongue in cheek - you really shouldnt take things too personally... I have a very dry sense of humour...

I’ve warned you before about your indiscretions Mr Fidgits, one more sarcastic outburst like that and I will make you buy the first round on December 16th :P :lol::lol:

Thats fair enough but it did not sound like it was any joke at the time.....very easy to say 'It was a joke' afterwards.

No problem its forgotten and I am certainly relaxed.....takes a lot to wind me up :D

marmite! :P

Its a pretty funky site, very chilled out from what i can see! :thumbsup:

Thanks appreciate it.....We are just there to mess around.

By the way to save confusion on there my name is John Young I am signed on here as my brother Paul Young who has the Toyota but no net access at the moment...

I drive a 200sx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links