Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fifa 06 Vs Pro Evo

ronnyboy696

the title speaks for itself. ive always been a pro evo fan, but this latest fifa looks so good. ive always thought pro evo has been beter. has anyone got either or both who can comment.

I've always stayed with Pro Evo, whenever I've bought a version of Fifa it's always been a let down so I wont be buying another version until I'm told its better by a lot of people.

Got Pro Evo 5 delivered yesterday, took a bit of getting used to but I'm starting to find the net a fair bit more now. It seems more realistic in that you can't just pick up the ball & run past a load of people, dodging tackles despite running at top speed, but maybe that's because I've only been my beloved blues so far who haven't got a player who can do that.

I'm not a footie game fan, however from working in the industry in the past - Pro Evo has always been the best....

Fifa has never been able to match it, and probably never will!

2 totally different games.. and as such can't really be compared. I have both for the PS2 and also have Fifa for pc.. the pc version (IMO) of fifa is better than the ps2 version.. although this will depend on what spec your comp is.

I prefer the layout of Fifa better.. but i prefer the physics of Pro-evo.. each game has die hard fans.. what one is best?.. well, if an evo die hard says its fifa.. then its fifa, if a fifa die hard says its evo.. then its evo.

I'll tell you this though.. this god damn fence is hurting my a**e

Alan Hanson.

Got Pro Evo delivered on Thursday, quality game, used to be a Fifa fan, but since Pro Evo 3 came out, never bought Fifa since :D

The gameplay on PE5 is a lot slower, and you can't just run through teams, you need to move the ball around to make chances...

Got to be Pro Evo IMO :D

Highly recomended :thumbsup:

I used to be a Fifa fan untill I got ProEvo 1 really cheep a couple of years ago.

Pro evo is soo much better gameplay :thumbsup:

I'll get both, just got the latest Fifa from BBuster and it seems pretty good.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links