Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Yorkshire/ North East Meet, Saturday 12th Nov

Fizz

This is being organised by MR2OC and TOC have been invited as well.. :yes::thumbsup:

The original thread

===========

Hi Guys (and Gals)

Finally got around to sorting the next meet.

Saturday 12th November @ 11am, Xscape Castleford

After a very cold October meet at the showcase car park the decision was made to change venue to somewhere that we could meet up and go keep warm whilst having some food etc!

The Xscape complex has been discussed as a possible meeting place and bar a few concerns about parking it seems to be quite a popular meeting place!

Im gonna contact the Xscape outlet to let them know that we'll be meeting there and if they have a problem with it Ill have a drive down there to see if theres any other places we could park up around there! (Someone mentioned a pub in the complex where we could park so I'll check that out too!)

Hope to see ya all there

Lee

*edit*

for those who dont know where this place is: -

XSCAPE CASTLEFORD,

Located at J32 off M62

Address;

Xscape Ltd

Colorado Way

Glasshoughton

Castleford

West Yorkshire

WF10 4TA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attendees so far

L33 ETH

Pedders1970

Uglee

Garrett_T25

Stoned_father

Leon

Dale_v

Andy_81

Laney

Thrust_MR2 (and driver )

J6OWEN

Sounds good... will have to see... but might be a goer ;)

Also... the parking to the right hand side of the building as you look at it... right around the back, is usually free for a number of cars.. its where TOC went in January :thumbsup:

:( suppose you cant please everyone...but do you not have meets on Sundays? Saturdays a busy day for me ,,,,,i ve got leather trousers to polish and scissors to sharpen(LOL) :P

:( suppose you cant please everyone...but do you not have meets on Sundays? Saturdays a busy day for me ,,,,,i ve got leather trousers to polish and scissors to sharpen(LOL) :P

Dunno lass, the last 3 have been on a Sunday.. :bookworm:

Think L33ETH is mixing it about a bit,,Sept was a saturday Oct was a sunday and Nov on a saturday

Should be a good meet,altho im not looking forward to this bowling lark,i didnt get the wooden spoon at my last companys bowling do for nothing :help:

:D

Ps. Dont forget the camera Fizz cos you always get the best shots

Ps.  Dont forget the camera Fizz cos you always get the best shots

Dunno bout that mate... lol... dunno if im going to be able to make it this time though.. will let you know closer to the time... :thumbsup:

If your stuck for a lift just lmk,,might even let you drive her  :drool: properly

Thats very very kind of you matey... just for the lift offer.. let alone the drive.. you aint even seen me behind the wheel yet!... :lol:

I have offers of lifts in as well.. but all depends on if im free... thanks for the offer though.. ya never knwo.. i may just take you up on it mate.

Thanks.. B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rev3turbo
If your stuck for a lift just lmk,,might even let you drive her  :drool: properly

Thats very very kind of you matey... just for the lift offer.. let alone the drive.. you aint even seen me behind the wheel yet!... :lol:

I have offers of lifts in as well.. but all depends on if im free... thanks for the offer though.. ya never knwo.. i may just take you up on it mate.

Thanks.. B)

Are you crazy man, letting mad man fizz drive the guy is a lunatic, he's drove mine once but only at jae, never let that man lose on an open road!! :P :P

Gutted i couldnt make this meet today,,ive been pretty ill all week with a chest infection,but last night i was feelin ok,,,come this morning i felt like death warmed up!!!

Sad really cos shes going SORN at the end of the month and will be laid up till April next year :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links