Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pink Mirrors

Heathy

My car is bright red then the mirrors are pink. Is there any mirrors that would look good as a replacement on a red mr2. I would like to keep the electric positioning though.

I was going to repaint them but the passenger side bounces up and down and the screws wont move to tighten it so there due replacement.

There are absoloutly loads of aftermarket mirrors available and most companies do electric versions and you can easily paint them to match your car, as long as you have the right paint code most paint dealers should be able to get a can mixed for ya's These companies should be able to sort ya a set of nice mirrors,

Rippspeed(at halfords)

demon tweeks mail order www.demon-tweeks.co.uk

hope this helps bud :)

I was thinkin carbon fibre ones Ive seen them in my local Halfords but not sure about putting them on a red car, has anyone got any pics of different types of mirrors?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links