Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Fifth Gear Or Top Gear?

Leeky

Fifth Gear or Top Gear?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Fifth Gear or Top Gear?

• Fifth Gear
    • Top Gear

Looking at..she probably does have balls... or had them removed a few years ago :D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karma Supra

• Demonic Angel

• Caz SR

• Fidgits

I'm really shocked - IMDB reckons VBH was born in 72, that means shes only 9 years older than me....  :o I thought she was older than 33!  :rolleyes: She looks older than 33!

really Em? i dont think she looks that old! :blink:

I like her - shes got balls and is a good driver - she is the only woman to have won the maserati championship is she not? (dont know if thats hard or not! but its something to tell the grandkids)

Got to give her credit for her driving B)

The first episode of the new series it zoomed in on her face and she was caked in makeup and it made her look really old - even Rich commented on it and he loves her and I'm sure if I wasnt living with him, VBH would be.

Credit where credits due - but I honestly thought she was older than 33 - no disrespect to anyone aged 33 obviously! ;)

LMAO - this debate still going? Although it's turned more into a thread about VBH :lol::huh:

I don't have a problem with her driving experience. I have a problem with her delivery and the 'I'm it' attitude, which dominates every single report or piece-to-camera she does. Frustrating when on one hand you appreciate a female has got so far in the scene, but on the other it's still based upon appearances and cashing in on 'I'm a car babe' mentality which may mean she's not taken so seriously. Her over acting literally makes me shudder at times.

Does anyone remember the original female Top Gear presenter? I'm taking 80's here with Clarkson, Needle, Wilson et al.

LMAO - this debate still going? Although it's turned more into a thread about VBH :lol:  :huh:

I don't have a problem with her driving experience. I have a problem with her delivery and the 'I'm it' attitude, which dominates every single report or piece-to-camera she does. Frustrating when on one hand you appreciate a female has got so far in the scene, but on the other it's still based upon appearances and cashing in on 'I'm a car babe' mentality which may mean she's not taken so seriously. Her over acting literally makes me shudder at times.

Does anyone remember the original female Top Gear presenter? I'm taking 80's here with Clarkson, Needle, Wilson et al.

Am I imagining things, or was it Angela Rippon who did Top Gear back in the day?

btw - totally agree with everything you just said about VBH Charis.... you took the words right out of my mouth! :lol: Everytime I see those short skirts, knee high boots and pouty expression, I'm sorry, I just wanna knock her block off! :lol::lol:

Tiffany Dell has gone up a notch in my book after reading what he said about a certain car when testing it on Top Gear :D

Top gears Tiff Needell once quoted " The Supra mkiii in Turbo form is a real drivers car, a quality car, a little heavy but for anyone foolish enough to doubt its sporting ability, just try catching one and then attempt to over take one! "

He also said

" the handling is undoubtably there for anyone brave enough and skillfull enough to test it on the limit "

And

" whatch'em in the wet boys "

That puts him on notch one :D

Actually no, he drifts well.. make tha two :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I still think he is a "C word"

• 1 month later...

it gets bumped everytime someone votes..

and Charlie, you think everyone is a 'yoru favorate word', infact, you probably call yourself it ;)

it gets bumped everytime someone votes..

Oh ok, bit of a stupid moment there. Even so, this is ancient!!

Top Gear all the way.. it's the only thing worth having a TV for.. plus always great to see 1001 ways to f**k up a caravan and playing football with crappy hatchbacks...

Plus all the Lambo's and Ferrari's they seem to have on there.. all gooood :thumbsup:

and Charlie, you think everyone is a 'yoru favorate word', infact, you probably call yourself it ;)

Not everyone Ian... some people gain a special rank that entitles them to a prefix... "utter" :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links