Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Online Gaming

Chyownster

Well, people may think, wow sad git playing online games etc, put im posting here, to get some traffic on the game servers that i own, and the clan that i own. We are a mulli gaming clan playing Source (half life 2 mod) and DoD Source. Recently set up, from another clan, we hope to take some of the top clans in the UK down!

our url is http://www.nma-gaming.co.uk

and our server IPs are as follows:

Public Ventrilo: 194.146.193.201:3832

CS:S Public: 217.64.127.109:27015

Please add these servers to ur favourites it is greatly apreciated :)

Look for me on there as nMa|Bo

Cheers

I don't believe you're the only one, as I play it as well (Well, I am an IT Nerd :D ).

I'm in a "community" called "The Beer Warriors." Amusingly ironic, as I'm near dammit Tea-total (I do like the odd pint of cider when I'm at rallies, etc). :D

The Beer Warriors

I used to play Age of Empires 2 online, was ages ago though!

Am more of an offline gamer, because I'm seriously bad and I'd get beaten by everyone, even little kids!

I hear The Sims Online was good, albeit not well recieved, because all people did was go on and "woohoo" with everyone else! :lol::lol:

played CS for years + years since the first beta versions........ but its too open to cheating and maps are small....... hence not played since the relese of battlefield 2

I like half life deathmatch... fast and furious killing fun, with little rhyme orreason to it :D

I used to like the Comand an conquer games online too.. but games took AAAAAAAAAGES!

hence not played since the relese of battlefield 2

Amen to that. I used to be a UT freak untill I got BF2, now every other FPS game seems lacking. BF2 has spoiled me, it's gaming caviar.

we are going to expand too :) we are a multi gaming clan, first sttting up the CSS side then moving onto other games, including BF2.

:D ..BF2

UK.D Ranked 32 player server now up and running

Server IP: 83.142.229.135

Port: Default

Possibly the best UK server around (im saying that as I pay for it and Im a squad member!!) :lol:

Earpl you are so evil.. wait for it

BOOOM HEADSHOT!!

Gnomey Womey, its pretty bad, 512mb ram is recommended but i bet you need more really, radeon over 9200. P4 or higher

Well, i got over 70mb RAM, but a meesley 64mb graphics card (I got a 256mb GeForce 6200 for my B-day, but it don't work, even though GeForce have tested it and say "it does work."

Got an Athlon 2200+ processor too.

BF2 need some serious gigagrunt on the old graphics, i had to upgrade mine

512 will suffice, but your better with a gig

I just downloaded the "Lost coast" min spec. 1gig ram, 2.4 mhz!! eeep!

I'll add u're server this eve n have a bit of a game. If people wanna plan to go on a particular time then we could find the best CS:s player on toc.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links