Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Group Buy For The Fujitsubo Power Getter

evil_yo

hello

Having emailed kev at envy about a group buy for Fujitsubo Power Getter, i need 5 people or more to make it happen! anyone interested please add your name so we all can get these beauties at a good price (not sure how much, but it be cheaper than normal :P)

cheers :thumbsup:

hello

Having emailed kev at envy about a group buy for Fujitsubo Power Getter, i need 5 people or more to make it happen! anyone interested please add your name so we all can get these beauties at a good price (not sure how much, but it be cheaper than normal :P)

cheers :thumbsup:

Everyone's already got one! :thumbsup:

Nah, if it was right price and in about 3 months time then i'd prob be interested, but im happy at mo... and I have no money! Sorry!

I would be interested but I some how don't think its going to happen, and I don't really want to be waiting around for another 3 or 4 people to say they want one.

i'm very interested - a price would be helpful so i can set some cash aside - pm me with details - so thats 4 possibilities - just need 1 more.

I am going to purchase one anyways, so i thought if anyone else is interested, that we arrange for a group buy! i thought i try to get it at a lower price for everyone thats all?

i emailed kev again to get a price if we get the go ahead for 5 people or more, just awaiting an answer

:thumbsup:

hate to steal the limelight but ive got a full system decat (very loud) HKS hyper TI backbox for sale at 300 sniffs, :)

right got this back from kev:

Well if I get 5 takers I could do them for £300 each instead of the usual £360. This offer is open to owners of the 1.0ltr or 1.5/1.3 Yaris.

Thanks

Kevin

Envy Performance Ltd

so who's in?

hello

To start, i am a gold member and i am going to buy one of these exhaust at full price with my discount, but i thought for those who dont have one or for those who were thinking about buying one, maybe we could get them on a group buy?

i am not too bothered and i dont understand why some member are posting negetive messages on here (no offence) but i thought for other yaris owners, this could be a chance to pay £300 instead of £360...

up to u?

let me know and add ur name, otherwise i will go and buy one soon

cheers

The exhaust system (cat back or back box?) for the yaris that everyone owns and raves about! :P I myself have yet to see what the fuss is about as it looks like an exhaust to me....an expensive one at that!

I think you guys are bit hard grilling him for trying to set up a group buy! yes lots of you have them but not all of us do. Plus it aint really a problem if no one does join the group buy! Its the first group buy i have seen in a long time and not badly timed with all the new members so it may just work! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links