Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Unleash The Heat

Jinxed

yesterday i finished my burning in period, 700 miles on clock and today i took her at 8.30am to mr T. Shes there for a proper number plate plinth, nice thiner shape plate instead of the big square one thats on her, light kit getting finished, oil change, oil filter change and whatever else they do after first few hundred miles after engine.

Theyve let me have a yaris courtesy car which is.... ok. feels like a van but its definately better than the bus home and back lol. theyve got a rather sweet display thing in them with digital instruments, and it seems like a good runner, its spacious comfy and bori.... amend *safe :lol: was very nice of them to let me have it tho so :thumbsup:

At approx 5pm tonight..... i get my lil beasty back. Assuming there are no further recommendations from Mr T regarding breaking her in sweetly Ill be able to use the full rev range(excluding red part cos i dun wanna do that to her now do i) and i can get that TUUUUURBOOOooooo thing goin on WOOHOO :yes: :D

Heres hoping im Gonna rip me some road up tonight B) :thumbsup:

Bet you cant wait !!

You'll notice the petrol going down fast then tonight !!, and dont smash her up !! haha

have fun

I bet it's like being 5 years old again and it's only a few hours till you can open your xmas presents!! The excitement of it all!!! :thumbsup:

lol thanks guys ... but .... itd be like xmas if my parents were mean and made me wait till boxing day cos Mr T done it again and their time estimation was a little out TOMORROW now :rolleyes: lol damn it ;)

im gonna have a lotta fun Jayden lol :thumbsup: and i look forward to getting to some meets and saying hi to u and the others :) tho im senseing the nov one is out ... esp as it seems the post dissappeared so i guess it was a booking required kinda thing? or can ppl just roll up?

absolutely chomping at the bit bounds :yes: really nice thing is... all the holes in the bonnet that shudda had things in em will have the appropriate things in em now :D shes gonna look way better than she did an the errors of the person who removed those bits will be ....eliminated :thumbsup: as for smashing her up :eek: something im not even thinking about, just thinking about not blasting her into corners or out of corners, and leaving the seerious boostage for straight lines lol

and toy heh jeppers now now now i want it i want it i want it lol :thumbsup:

having driven the yaris around a lil(its only 1 litre bless it) i came to the conclusion i want to drive the volvo estate lol heres hoping theres absolutely nada misfire and consistent appropriate power delivery thru the range :thumbsup:

coolio :thumbsup: might be able to make it .... ma diarys a bit all over place at mom and ... well still waiting on the 2 but damn lol if they keep it till the 12th im gonna be more than a bit surprised.... :)

heres hopin tonights the night :yes::thumbsup:

i just bet the first time i switch the neons on theres a copper there and ima get busted lol

pre prepped exscuse "im sorry officer ... ive jsut had them put on and im a tallish lad as you can see... musta caught the switch with my leg when i got in and didnt notice as i was concentrating on driving her nicely, i just got her back, if i didnt concentrate that much id hurt her" - dont fancy my chances lol

lol my nick is appropriate. told yesterday she was in processing and id be able to pick her up tonight(wednesday) then they found a problem with the rear drive shaft/s(?) summat about a ball falling out of them(thats what my dad said anyhow cos they rang him) .... dunno what thats all about but... now its friday(why am i thinking thats a euphemism for a week next thursday? :lol: ) ah well ... tonight ima watch starwars 3, drink some alcyhol, eat nachos for the first time and play call of duty2.... should be fun :thumbsup: shame as id have liked to have got to the meet on the 12th... isnt lookin possible at this rate unless .... :o friday means friday :huh: wonder whats next!

got her back tonight :thumbsup:

Mr T, more specifically the guy they had working on her did a great job. aside from the mechanical stuff hes done which seems sweet, the light kit fitting he did is magic. very very tidy job, very well wired up and placed. Looks very nice.

Everyones pleased how nice it turned out. the guy who did it is no doubt very much in their good books as he deserves to be :) met him when i picked the car up and he was buzzing about it as much as me :yes: a crate of beer is winging its way to him for xmas as soon as a few pounds collect in my account again :D

Mr T has worked wonders on my 2, and throughout theyve been great. God bless them, my 2 will see many more miles of road due to them. Long live Mr T and Tubbies :thumbsup:

Jobs to be done in the future....

a respray... black with a small amount of metallic red fleck (gonna be a good while yet)

this time solely by lil ol me and quite possibly a lot in the not too distant future..... a lil bit more light(door handles, vents in side of car, under the grill over engine), 1500w of sound system, considering a twin screen dvd fitting wired into the sound system, quite possibly a games console, retrim seats and maybe the roof(black leather, im gonna be learning how to sew lol), pair of those mickey mouse ear scoops Bibbs has/had on his(those look awesome Bibbs :thumbsup: ) and list goes on but the rest at this point i got no idea how to do miself so those can wait till mo money :thumbsup:

what is it about this car thats makin me so crazy :lol: insurance co will LURVVVV me lmao

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links