Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Busy?

sjrainsford

I think this is the busiest i've known this Rav4 forum since i've been around here!

Nice to have a bit more to read, instead of venturing into other model forums!

:D

Its tricky finding subjects to cover, i plan to leave my Rav4 standard and it's under warranty for the next 18 months, so i don't need to carry out any repairs :) .

I feel is going to be the early models that will keep the Rav section going, its now 10 years old in the UK, and i'm sure there must be some common problems by now.

Just been and checked theRav4 is now 11 years old, launched in japan on 01/04/1994 and came to the UK on 01/08/1994 :thumbsup: .

If it's problems we're looking for, then I hope the forums stay quiet! :D

Touch wood, haven't had any major problems with mine yet. Just mostly niggly things like rattles and poor insulation.

It's great to have a first place to turn for others experience though!

Its tricky finding subjects to cover, i plan to leave my Rav4 standard and it's under warranty for the next 18 months, so i don't need to carry out any repairs :) .

I  feel is going to be the early models that will keep the Rav section going, its now 10 years old in the UK, and i'm sure there must be some common problems by now.

Just been and checked theRav4 is now 11 years old, launched in japan on 01/04/1994 and came to the UK on 01/08/1994  :thumbsup: .

Bob where did you read these dates from. As far as I am aware the RAV4 was not launched in Japan till May 1994 and the RAV4 in the UK was launched in July 1994 and June 1994 in the rest of Europe.

When I bought my First RAV4 I went to my local Toyota Dealer in July 1994 just after it was launched and they had Red RAV4 GX (piccy in my signature below) in showroom and I bought it there and then and it was locked up and parked up for a month before registering it on the Road for August 1994.

I used the dates shown on the Blueprint-adl parts disc, found them to be pretty reliable most of the time, but apologies if i'm wrong this time :P :) .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links