Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla ts

niko

Hello! Proud to be a corolla TS owner.

Ï love those cars, actually i've got a toyota celica 1989 y model,2.0 v16,140 HP.

I bought it second hand,but i have had never any problems with it. Now my car has 260 000 km and it is still quit powerful.The best car that i have ever had in my live!!For exemple this year i bring it at the garage once only.

This mouth i'm waiting for my new COROLLA TS :cool:-on 28.10-it's seems so far...

Every night after job i go to the garage to see some corolla ts cars exposed.It's very hard, i can touch them, look at them, but i can't drive them(still 28.10):o.

What is your satisfaction of those beutys, i tryed it once in november but there weren't any cars on the road.

What about the competitions on the road with the other cars??;)

Hello and welcome to the club.

I hope your car arrives on the due date.

I have a Yaris Tsport which is not as fast as the Corolla version, but is a lot of fun.

The Corolla is very fast, and I am sure you will have loads of fun in it when it arrives. There are a few members here with one, so they will surely tell you their views.

Hi Niko,

The Corolla TS is surperb, mines a company car and as such I've got 10K in 5 months and every mile has been a complete pleasure, so much power, comfy interior. I've had a few problems with mine, but this ws mainly due to an incorrectly fitted autochanger. But this has been fixed and sounds sweet. It's so good you'll enjoy it. Have fun

HI

I've had a corolla T sport since april and i'm still not used to the grin on my face everytime i drive. I had to drive 200 odd miles recently and the whole journey was sheer fun, never the mind the looks on other driver faces when a girl of all people roars past. Ah the roar. hands up anyone who doesnt enjoy the sound of a T sport cracking up at 6200 rpm . I'm addicted. Its a pity though i need to live near a fuel station. But i guess fun costs, and in this case the heart rules the head.

Hi alydee, Deringo and niko,

it's good to see the growing number of T Sport Corolla owners increasing on TOC, more of us to share the experience with, peeps who understand what it's like to drive with a silly grin on your face everytime you get behind the wheel, this is my 3rd Corolla (96, 1.3GL 99, 1.6GLi) nice cars that never let me down, but never gave me any where near the pleasure I get from the TS.

Are any of you going to Gaydon on the 27th, I planning to be there it would be great to see you there if you can make.

6200rpm plus and sod the cost :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links