Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr-s Spyder

RossP

I'm possibly looking into getting one of these sometime next year. However, i'm quite into my modding now, and was wondering if any of you know of any decent mods (bar a supercharger and turbo) to start with. Have been looking on www.mr2roc.org, but haven't really, as such, got a very good idea of mods from there. Could any of you lot possibly suggest some mods for it? Mainly thinking exhaust, air filter, strut braces, and some lowering springs/suspension to start

Lots of stuff out there.. keep looking... remember.. they are also called Roadster (i know you know.. i'm just saying :P )..Why mod a beautifull looking car though? .. words i might one day wish i never said :lol:

Ah tell me you don't want to mod it then... :P

Well i've seen a few bits and bobs, the 'norm' as such. (Apexi intake, Eibach springs etc) was just looking for a few recommendations as for mods for it

To RossP ..do you like how i have modded my car LOL.........it was a bugger putting those lips on......P.P. ....have to be carefull about the umbrella though it could blow away very easily when the foot is down......LOL

do you know who it is??? coming from cyprus ,,have you heard of the Wacky Races?

D'oh!

I'm not actually from Cyprus...

I'm from Folkestone, just live here :P

Wacky races rule! Used to watch it all the time when i was younger...oh those were the days!

ooh i thought you were from Cyprus and i was imagining a tall dark and handsome man ooo! Sure then you know wacky races.....Jayden wilde did my signature (the photoshop queen) P.P. did the message make you smile????

Perhaps she could run photoshop over your yaris and turn it into a MR2 MK3 ,,,,

WOW, not really a mk3 fan but some of thoses kits make the car lok sweet !!! :eek:

if only they had a Turbo model pushing 300hp !!! :D

• 2 years later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links