Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Seats

ytsport

finally got the sparco torinos 2 in the yari :)

will post pic up soon

going to get the harness in aswell but not sure where to bolt it down, can anyone pm me some pics of their harness? :thumbsup:

Not sure about the colour but they look comfy :P The support of those seats for the price isnt very good though i dont think. I suppose its a good seat as inbetween track seat and road seat. I prefer real bucket seats (the ones that rally cars have (without ghey headrestraints though :P)) tbh but suppose you got to think about people getting in the back. Is there that much difference in support between the tsport seats and them?

Is there that much difference in support between the tsport seats and them?

Yes, the T-Sports seats are okay but nowhere near as good or supportive as any Sparco seat! :thumbsup:

But is it that much of a difference for like £300 odd a seat? and arent there cheaper bucket not recliners that are more supportive? I was just thinking as in tsport seats are supportive enough for on the road and then when you go on the track you want lots of support and you dont need people in the back so you could put non reclining buckets in and save money! Suppose this is easier though!

these seats r great, holds u in alot more when cornering. love them

the seats were on offer :D

got it in that colour cos i think it matches the interior

But is it that much of a difference for like £300 odd a seat? and arent there cheaper bucket not recliners that are more supportive? I was just thinking as in tsport seats are supportive enough for on the road and then when you go on the track you want lots of support and you dont need people in the back so you could put non reclining buckets in and save money! Suppose this is easier though!

u can get the corbeau ones, they r cheaper but i only like either sparco or recaros

Fair play! yeah i gota agree that they should have matched exterior of car over interior personally but thats just personal taste! Tbh if you got them on offer aswell you cant really go wrong! Do you notice the car automatically feels faster/funner to drive? I find it immediately feels like a race car when you get in a car with bucket seats!

EDIT: Are they cream and black or grey and black as in top picture look cream and in the other look grey! :P

yeah soon as i sat in it it feels like a race car

they r grey and black, didnt really have much choice on the colour it was either red or grey and black he has in stock.

it wud have cost me the full price if i got him to order a new set

yeah soon as i sat in it it feels like a race car

they r grey and black, didnt really have much choice on the colour it was either red or grey and black he has in stock.

it wud have cost me the full price if i got him to order a new set

the grey and black looks good then

did well for a bargain!

Yeh looks better now i know its grey not cream! Well yeah i think one of the main reasons to get race seats with harness' is to feel that race car-ness! You go a picture from further away looking into the car through the front with the seats in? i think thats a good way to show them off :D

Love them, if I had a choice I'd have gone for blue to match the exterior but as you didnt thats irrelevant, the grey look tremendous anyway :drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links