Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Latest mod

mark vodden

Hi chaps,

Here's what I did at the weekend- colour-coded calipers!!

Let me know what you think- honest answers please!

Also the rear reversing light really needs to go red, did anyone manage to get hold of one?

Cheers,

M.

Your car looks nice and clean, I'm not sure about the blue calipers though, maybe it's just me, but I would have gone for red.

Hope you are enjoying the ride!

I think they look good, I would of gone for Red myself. But hey so would everyone else. ;) It good to do different things.

Red is still possiible, if I get bored with the blue. I wanted to blend it in to keep it a bit subtle.... but make it look better. ;)

Only £20 a go, but quite a bit of effort!

as for the lens its the only thing on the car i dont like, i tryed to get a a lens from japan as they dont need fog lights over there and the lens is clear, the only way at the moment is a hoilday!!!! plus if u do try and go abroard for the lens the yaris is called the echo.

I had the calipers painted in black on my thunder grey TS.

To me, it's just enough contrast with the silver disc. Even though our bodyshop sprayed them "off car" they could have benefitted from being smoothed/sanded first.

Blue was the suggestion of my wife After I had them done-nice and subtle.

Cheers, peter

• 1 month later...

I like it, some many cars go for Red it is nice to see a blue one, makes it more unique to you. My T/S is black so looks like i have to go for the red, not that i am complaining or anything. I expect they attract attention when you over take on M/ways etc.:D

I HAVE ALSO PAINTED THE BRAKE CALIPERS. I PAINTED THEM IN RED. MY T SPORT IS RED AS WELL SO I THINK IT LOOK'S FINE LIKE THAT. I HAVE ALSO PAINTED MY WIFE'S T SPORT CALIPERS AS WELL. HER CAR COLOUR IS BLACK. I THINK THAT IT SET'S IT OFF.

THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH HAVING 2 T SPORTS IN THE HOUSE HOLD IS THAT IT'S DOUBLE THE FUN ;)

HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR I WILL GET THE CAR LOWERED AND FIT A SPORT EXHAUST TO THE CAR. MY LOCAL GARAGE WILL CHARGE ME £269.58 TO GET THE CAR LOWERED USING TTE SPRINGS. I HAVE YET TO FIND OUT ABOUT HOW MUCH FOR THE TTE EXHAUST. DOES ENYONE OUT THERE KNOW HOW MUCH FOR THE TTE EXHAUST BOX?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PIC'S OF AN TTE EXHAUST BOX?

ONCE THAT'S DONE I WILL HAVE TO DO THE NEXT YARIS AS WELL :D

LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM ANYONE JERRY :D

CHECK OUT THIS PHOTO OF A YARIS DONE TO THE MAX.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links