Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Off Here In St Helens Today?

Jinxed

was cutting away from work today and seen a nice blue mk2 rev3 going aaround the roundabout near the supermarket/ shopping complex near 'insanity pedestrian crossing place' (ill find out the road name if its important :) ) .....if it may have been you you might have seen a black mk2 rev3 slicing around the outside lane at the back of you or heard an engine ripping to life n thought ooOOoo. heh was gunning it.... nice car that guy had anyhow, nice shade of blue, looked sweet. :thumbsup:

...Well i drive through St helens 5 days a week as that is were i work,,not too far from st helens rugby ground,,but you would know my pitstop- car anyway LOL..P.P.P.P.

it wasnt modded up Jayden it was just standard but... the blue really was nice with the rev 3 styling. sure if i saw you id be looking with just as much joy cos from what ive seen of yours its sweet too :thumbsup: Mr2's ALWAYS have that effect on me. plus im gonna be doing my damdest to make meets... maybe not the december one(if there is one) if the weathers nasty .... had my first taste of wheel slippage today, from the icy roads, in 4th lol :thumbsup: im becoming aware of how tragic the roads can become for tubbies ooo afterthought ...think it did have those nice low cut headlights on it....

it was a sweet car stu8, heh ill be keeping my eyes skinned for a white one now 2 :thumbsup:

heh yup think id recognise u in urs PP lol might crash tho from looking so admiringly :lol:

think ima start beeping 2's n giving a wave.... flashing the lights... havent quite got that one down yet... seems to take tooooo long for them to pop up :yes:

LOL... yeah I try to wave at least to other MR2 owners... had a couple of waves back... one which made me smile was from another Zircon Blue MR2 :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links