Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Our Baby Is An X-man!

Demonic Angel

A baby faces a trying time when he is old enough to start school after being named Sonneywolferine by his parents.

But his big sister will be able to help with any playground teasing - she is called Storm Cristal Brandy Tanisha Linda Genevieve Saffron Bronwen Hart.

Chauntelle Hart, 35, and husband Joe, from Methilhill, Fife, asked Storm, 5, and brothers Troy, 6, and Joe, 7, to name the family's new arrival, who has recently turned one.

She said: "I like the Sonney part of it and my son Joe came up with the Wolferine because he's a fan of the X-Men.

"When you put the two of them together, I just think it sounds really nice. I've always liked names that are different and stand out a bit."

Chauntelle said the decision to call her daughter Storm - another X-Men character - was not linked to the mutant superheroes.

She said: "People do find it a bit strange when we tell them the children's names.

"They usually go `What?' and I have to tell them again. They get used to it though and seem to quite like it."

If Sonneywolferine had been a girl, another unusual name had already been lined up - Talin Nitrate Titanium.

Chauntelle said: "That was all down to my husband Joe. I've no idea how he came up with that name, it was just something he fancied."

Ok, so who wants to tell them that they spelt Wolverine wrong..... :lol::lol:

I've always liked names that are different and stand out a bit.

ok so why

and Joe, 7,

Not that different is it

Yeah its like an anti-climax really....

"These are our kids.... Storm, Sonneywolferine, Troy and......errr Joe"

Although her husbands name is Joe so obviously a father-son thing! :thumbsup:

I like the name Sonny, I think its really cute.... but not too keen on the rest personally! :lol::lol:

Sonnys a good name, my mates just names his Brodie, like that too.

There was a kid at school who was named after an entire Brazillian football squad, first name Edson!!!

Some people need a good shake!!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links