Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Gone A Tad Silly...

TheNissanMan

NNNNAWWWWWSSSSSSSSS

is cool

literally, and were 'ricers' so its gotta be done ;)

Ryan Just remember.....

Amateurs don't use Nitrous oxide....... You'll blow yourself to pieces.....

dont blow the welds on the intake

and makes sure a random unkown piece of the floorpan doesnt fall out *just* to make some movie style sparks fly everywhere

Let us know when you`ve finished it and i`ll open a window. :thumbsup:

Should be able to hear the bang from here. :P :lol:

OK who can explain NOS and purge kits in laymans terms....

NOS is a brand name of a Nitrous Oxide injection system...

Nitrous Oxide is a hihgly flammable compressed gas - which when injected into the engine - mixes with the fuel and air during compression...

So, in a nutshell - gives a bigger bang... which equals more power

Being compressed makes it cold - laws of physics - the colder air is, the bigger the bang (hence why intercoolers make turbos better), a purge valve removes inert gas from the feed lines, allowing the recently uncompressed, and cold air to be ready for injection... so, even bigger bang...

nos aint flammable its an oxidiser, and n20 has a limite dlife ourtside of bottle so u u se purge to freshen it up, or spray marshalls at catsly combe in eye with, or max power photographger in face with

OK who can explain NOS and purge kits in laymans terms....

NOS is a manufacturer of performance parts ..

Purge kit is for an No2 system (or Co2) that should be used to vent excess pressure out of a system before being used.

nos is a producvt made by Hollie (me thinks) sorta right on presssur ething but aint

Sorry to contradict fella..... (especially after finding that engine, which I am seriously contemplating!)

N2o is not illegal for road use... and Adrian flux cover it insurance wise!!!  :bookworm:

You could well be right there. I didn't realise any insurance co. would touch it. I suspect that they might not be too happy about systems that are not fitted by an approved installer? (similar to LPG conversions).

flux didnt ask who installed mine, they are not complicated thigs to install

ryan though bottle position is important u need to make sure the bottle is at right angle and also thet the valve is faceing to front of car, thei is beacause when u accelerat the nos will go backwards, and the pickup is in bottom corner, mine were mounted wrong way round

also with nos as long as correct sticker is displayed on car u cant get clamped a sif theer a fire the car needs to be moved quickly

also if earpl thinks its a good idea to sit on ur purge valve hell burnhis ubik again

my bottles

nitrousbottles.jpg

my purge

purgevalves.jpg

the controller

enginright.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links