Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Got Windscreen Replaced?!?!?

Jimlad

Got my cracked windscreen finally replaced today!??!!! :D

It's the correct bronze/bronze screen but doesn't have the am ariel built in. Not that much of an issues to be honest.

Windscreen replacer man couldn't get a hold of the proper toyota trim, but he used universal stuff he had. Tbh it looks alot better than the normal toyota trim.

Well impressed with the finished result. Glass looks brill and so does the trim. Didn't take him that long either. Ordered a new TRD sunstrip too to replace the one which was on the old glass.

One step closer to getting the motor back on the road... :thumbsup: :group-cuddles:

Nice one Jim, still love your car even though its a bit mashed up! :D :thumbsup:

The noise is the best thing about the whole car, it sounds fantastic! :drool:

Hey, It's not mashed up!!.... lol.

Ok... rear bumper needs repaired.. that's about it. Wings have been replaced and front bumper has been repaired.

Should be all sorted again soonish. Gonna get it to fife to get the boost issue looked at, then plan on getting the rear bumper repaired.

After that, the front bumper resprayed (someone reversed into it?!?, minor scuff... but I'm fussy), then the roof repsrayed professionally... skirts repaired (cracked from removed old damaged front wings), new spoiler and boot holes filled in.

Geeze... to think 2 years ago at JAE this car was mint!!... lol. Will be again v soon.

And yeah Ryan... the sound is one of the best things about this car... forgot how good it sounds as it's off the road just now. Drove it to get the windscreen replaced today... sounds AMAZING!! :)

oh... cost me £60 insurance excess for the screen.

I remember Rico brought it up to get the new rear bumper on, he razzed it by some woman pushin a pram and I was following and she let go of the pram and covered her ears! :lol:

Yes people it is that loud! :yes:

Oh Jim, I'm going to be skint 'cos of you now, after driving yours I'll hopefully be buying one next year! :ffs: :D

Can't wait to see your car looking mint again, new a new radiator (?) though Jim! :rolleyes:

I remember Rico brought it up to get the new rear bumper on, he razzed it by some woman pushin a pram and I was following and she let go of the pram and covered her ears! :lol:

Yes people it is that loud! :yes:

Oh Jim, I'm going to be skint 'cos of you now, after driving yours I'll hopefully be buying one next year! :ffs:  :D

Can't wait to see your car looking mint again, new a new radiator (?) though Jim! :rolleyes:

Nah... don't need a new rad. Basically it was only the front bumper that was damaged. Apart from the current boost issue the car is in good mechanical working order. Just need to get the outside of it looking mint again!... :)

Rico, quality avatar pic mate, very nice :yes:

Hows the youngen?

Cheers bud! He's doing great, lying in my other arm sleeping right now!!

Click the link in my sig for some piccys. :thumbsup:

Quality mate! My pals just had a kid, Brodie, he loves it!

You both look very happy, fair play!!! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links