Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The 2, Ur Partner, Or Both For A Long Life

Jinxed

You have a partner who seems to delight in tormenting you, and you drive like its stolen under relatively normal conditions. After a ruck you hit 'silly speed' and risk take as it clears the cobwebs would you....  

19 members have voted

1. 1. You have a partner who seems to delight in tormenting you, and you drive like its stolen under relatively normal conditions. After a ruck you hit 'silly speed' and risk take as it clears the cobwebs would you....

• Get rid of the partner even if you love them
    • Get rid of the 2 and get a valium and a pushbike etc
    • Get rid of both and make appropriate changes
    • Laugh insanely and drive faster

Keepm both.. take her with you after a ruck.. and show her what she makes you do. :lol: she might not be so hard on you.

If you really love her and likewise she really loves you. Then you should be able to sit down and sort it out. That way you keep the woman you love and don`t have to kill yourself doing something stupid. :yes:

shes a bad headtrip.... kinda like doing psychotropic pharmaceuticals in an abatoir :wacko::ph34r: :!Removed!: shes got a good heart .....but god put it in the body of a potential mass murderer

Dont get rid of the car...

Sort her out.... no woman should make a man get rid of his car... and no man should make a woman get rid of her car....

What girl wouldnt like an MR2 to pose in??? Or is that just me? :P

lol defo put the car first :P

Rob- i know i could never compete with your true love! :D

and i would never even try! why would i? i feel just the same about my cars ;) :P

:thumbsup: My car makes me smile even just sitting in it.....lot of talk here from blokes chosing between there car and women,,,,,,how about if you are me, the woman, with cool car so no choices needed coz i am a free spirit with good taste in cars ,,i agree with you Jayden.....wot girl dosnt like to pose in a cool car? especially when youve got your name slapped right on the front oh and back..lol P.P.P.P

i have 2 nice cars in my life and all i ever have is a grin on my face :lol:

if you ever see me with a scowl..... it's because i've got a woman in my life :D

go with what makes you happy ;)

lol u guys, cars staying even if i drive like i have a deathwish on crack at times :D my making this poll is testament to the screwed up nature of my head last night after her latest tirade. I was up till 6.30 am head somewhere near botslovia(where is Botslovia?)

dont think its possible to sort things out with someone that wont talk unless shes balking orders... very rational thinking under normal cicumstances tho Daktari :yes:

she hates the car jayden :eek: nuts or what! shes gotta go .... 'scare her more' (lol jaxx :thumbsup: ) unless she wees on the seat or has a heart attack :unsure::lol:

:yes: u ppl rock :thumbsup:

where did this girl go wrong!

If she has given you the 'ultimation' me or the car then call her bluff!

And if she did pack her bags and go over a car then maybe you should be questioning her love for you??

All these replies probably only confuse you more, follow your instinct dude.

Nathan

my instinct tells me to call a priest and have her exorcised :unsure: twisty head(confirmed), green goo(confirmed), speaking in tongues(confirmed), small animal sacrifices(does a beetle count?), oh ..... and she eats quorn :!Removed!: doesnt look good :lol:

I had to sell mine because my fiancee was pregnant so i didn't really have a choice!

I bought a Mk3 Golf GTi as a family car but it's slowly getting lower/faster/louder!! :D

I had to sell mine because my fiancee was pregnant so i didn't really have a choice!

Couldnt you get a baby seat for the boot?!?!? :yes:

ricomr2 why didnt you try a front boot baby seat so you can keep an eye on the baby :bye:

but seriously though jinxed it doesnt sound like your too happy with you gf? have you tried talking about it all? cause surely you should be happy..... I mean you owe yourself that dont you :D

Just out of interest, how long have you two been together?

Doesn't seem like she makes you happy. Lets (hypothetically) forget the car for a moment. Do you think her attitude would change even if that wasn't a factor? It doesn't sound like it to me.

If you still want to be with her (athough your post suggests not) it's simple - don't drive after a row. It's amazing how much anger gives you a heavy right foot. Walk instead, go round the block or get some air. It's far safer :thumbsup:

heh ricomr2 :thumbsup:

sure flamby tried talking... nearly always falls down at first post. sure i cause the odd prob(im a bloke lol) and yup i know everyone deserves happyness by the virtue we all gonna spend a long time dead :rolleyes:

charis we been together 3 years now, the last year has been tempestuous at best. weve been thru a lot together, and come out of it alright individually but the 'us' bit has got shot up. I value her happyness, i want her to be happy, and ive tried really hard to put her in touch with happyness with me but....

having said that other days i see it all diferently, seems like phases.... maybe she wanted me to propose a year ago... gulp. I want to marry my mr2 :unsure::lol: j/k

It isnt that I know i dont want to be with her anymore, its I dont know if I have the ability to make my own ill contributions right anymore. i love her and i want whats best for her.... if that means me taking a hard walk away from her and i can clearly identify that .... then walk i will :(

as for the anger thing... i understand how it could seem to someone like an anger thing but... its more akin to insanity. cognitive overload of disonance. the simple act of driving like a lunatic focuses my brain solely on driving and replaces the disonance with a kind of serenity formed from knowing im an inch from death and therefore truly alive and living well. i of course know its all good n well till the day it turns into a 'spectacular' and.... given that i once crossed that line mentally, i know where that line is and if i was at the line i would just get ****** or summat. no i dont take drugs lol

no disrespect meant to her ...shes a gem. great heart, deserves more than i can give her in all respects bar love. guess these are just troubled times :yes:

the cars staying tho :thumbsup: the world can end, the sun can fall and blow up, god can rain destruction on us all but if he harms this car im gonna ave im :ph34r:

Jinxed,

I don't think the car is the real problem here. It may be a catalyst for underlying problems, but I don't think it's the problem. Sometimes when there are deeper issues, it takes something trivial to use as an excuse and bring the main ones out in the open. I hope that makes sense.

Likewise, you're focussing more upon your car because it's 'safe'. It's something you're very proud of and it will never answer back (apart from mechanical faults). It has become your escape through these troubled times with your partner.

Three years may not be a life time in the grand scheme of things, but she has been a substantial part of your life. In your further posts it sounds like you really do care for her but are scared of your own shortfalls in making her happy.

Maybe you're just not 'gelling' right now. How about a trip somewhere? It doesn't have to be exotic but a place away from all the normal stresses and possibly the car - so it can't be used as a weapon or excuse to vent other things.

Might be worth a try before something worse happens :)

Id say that is some very good advice from Charis, takes a lady to understand what a guy is truly saying :)

sounds like you've been together a while and been strong so don't let things get you down as you obviously care for her, see it through mate and try and do as has been said :)

charis does seem to have a great head on her shoulders. Thx charis for ur insights :thumbsup:

im certainly open to alternative viewpoints than the ones i been finding myself stuck with :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links