Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dissapointing Weekend...

TheNissanMan

Bah...

Well this weekend was going to be the tubro install for the 5, after all the luck I had been having on eBay I was sure everything was going to go smoothly...

All the bits arrived on time so all set to go, except...

I didn't realise how many TD-04's there actually were, the one I bought won't fit to the manifold/downpipe so had to source another !!! Found one yesterday (another steal at £35) which is a straight fit but it didn;t leave enough time to get the oil feeds made up and the fabrication for the turbo to downpipe done so have to put on hold for a weekend, royal PITA as club RR day next Sunday and am working Saturday morning so will have to go as an NA :(

On the plus side, I've had the original TD-04 refurbed (FOC) so that can now go back up eBay as a refurbed TD-04 which should get a few bob which will come off the total cost of the install. The other piece of luck I had was the BOV, I won a Megasonic on eBay, went to collect and was given the choice of the Megasonic or HKS SSQV, had to go for HKS :D :D :D

Not in the best of moods not have a Turbo to play with but concoling myself with the knowledge that all the bits are now here, can be made up and are ready to be fitted as soon as I get a good few hours to play with :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links