Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pics For You Lot...

JustJJ

Well P.P sent me some photos to put up for your viewing pleasure, of the MR2 with the hardtop on...

So without further ado...

DSC00193.JPG

DSC00192.JPG

:thumbsup: Thanks Jayden for your help with pics,,, sorry about the foggy weather today nothing i could do about that otherwise the pics would have been brill...............do you like!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest rev3turbo

umm undecided, mebbe just cos of the foggggggggg i dunno,

i thought it was new miss penny, how come it's on a 91 H plate :P :D B)

unless your name is ......... ahhh i get it now :lol:

Mo

looks lovely!!! and wow that fog??? do you live near a river or fields??? thats insane :eek:

Flamby....yeah i live opposite lots of fields and woods,,,but today was bad for fog in most places,, :ph34r:

i thought it was new miss penny, how come it's on a 91 H plate :P  :D  B)

unless your name is ......... ahhh i get it now  :lol:

Mo

...yes ,,it is new.......had my own plate put on...sorry bout pic the fog was deffo thick,,i will post some more on a clearer day,,,

She looks nice PP. I had a drive in one the otherday, I was quite impressed with the handling. (the salesman wasnt though :lol: )

Have fun

Guest rev3turbo

i thought it was new miss penny, how come it's on a 91 H plate :P  :D  B)

unless your name is ......... ahhh i get it now  :lol:

Mo

...yes ,,it is new.......had my own plate put on...sorry bout pic the fog was deffo thick,,i will post some more on a clearer day,,,

was only joking hun, i knew really it was a pl05 *** teehee. :P

Mo.

No not really..i myself am not into all that modding stuff,,but saying that it could be that i dont know much about it,,maybe i could be converted ,,myself i think it looks great as it is.....

....yeah but whatta bout those speed bumps ? does the bottom of the car not "clip" the bumps?

It's a bit foggy  :bye:

never seen the mk3 with the tin lid on, does it keep the road noise out and the warmth in?

....cant say i have noticed ,,In the summer when i picked her up i drove straight to my house took hard top off and yesterday had to H.Top put back on.......the soft top does have two skins to it so to speak .....so i think thats substantial for keeping noise out warmth in,,cant say i have ever felt cold in it,,such a small space to keep warm really....P.P.

she looks nice with the hardtop :thumbsup: and the PP :thumbsup: PP :D dont think it looks out of place at all. but still bet you cant wait to hit summer again ;)

fog round this way been bad on n off last few days... kinda fun tho esp at night... flicking those headlights off on lit roads make great diference :lol: dont think the popo would approve tho :unsure: makes it lot easier to see tho :yes:

seen the new mx5 on fith gear tonight also.... dont get one PP ... summat tells me youd be like WHY did i get this. looks nice but it sounds a bit sedate. dont think it has the appeal of any mr2 but hey ....jus an opinion :)

yeah it definatly looks good with a tin top, first one IVe seen too.

ah right yeah it is pretty foggy around here too but I live up a hill so look down on all the fogged out peeps :P

definatly a lovely car, lowering would make a big difference but I think its lovely as it is :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links