Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do You Like Red?

dawolf

What do you think of red MR2's?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of red MR2's?

• Wicked man!
    • It's OK
    • Not my choice

Been looking at some more turbo's this week and saw a nice red one, no it isn't pink like many older ones. Wasn't going to choose red but this is a very clean example at a good price.

Red is a good color for Summer...as long as you keep the car nice and clean and T-Cut it every now and then i dont see it having to fade into pink! Whats Mileage? Rev 1, 2 3? What Year and what sort of price?

I was the same when i was looking for a mk1 - i wanted a black one but they are very rare - so i went to see mine and it was in such good condition that i couldnt pass it up - even thought it was red - not my fave colour but better than any of the blues that mk1 come in - but i have gotten used to it and its grown on me, :yes:

i cant say i wouldnt have another red car because if another pearling car came up then i couldnt turn it down based purely on colour - that would be stupid! :!Removed!:

But it wouldnt be my first choice (unless i was getting a ferrari - they have to be red! otherwise its just not a ferrari! :D )

i will say one thing - it definitly makes it go faster :D :hokus-pokus:

Yeah sure do!!!! but let me tell you i was going for the silver all along,,but when i went to the toyota showroom and saw MK3 in Red i instantly changed my mind...The red certainly suits the MR2 Mk3......It looks fabbbbb. P.P.

im really on the wall

never liked red that much. but being as my car was perfect in every way it was hard to turn down

with the addition of the black rims and a new bonnet and some graphics to break it up in the future itll look miles better

But it wouldnt be my first choice (unless i was getting a ferrari - they have to be red!  otherwise its just not a ferrari! :D )

i will say one thing - it definitly makes it go faster  :D  :hokus-pokus:

No red doesnt make it go faster... silly girl :P :lol: everyone knows Blue does! :P

but if I got a Ferrari... I would have to get it in the dark blue.... they look gorgeous! (even the one Ian Wright had totalled on Top Gear on sunday looked nice!) Red is just sooooooo 'following the crowd' ;)

I dont like red cars... if possible will never have one... but its down to personal taste... obviously if its a minter.. then well it would be stupid to pass it up...

but I prefer to find a colour car... mint that I do like ;)

Personal taste hon... if you like a red car.. get one... if you dont... well see if you can find another in the same condition... else get it? :P

But personally... I dont like red cars... :P

Love red myself. Crimson/Blood red Tubby! Had a red Corolla GTI before the Tubby. Only problem is is that I have a sSuper red wing on at present. Trying to track down a Crimson/Blood red wing isn't easy!

The Crimson red doesn't fade anything like as bad as the Super red. Mine still looks new!

Red was far from my first choice, but now that I have it I've seen how much it turns heads. I'd be inclined to go for red again when I up to a tubby (as soon as I can afford to insure it!). I think Shaf said before his red tubby turned heads more even than his black TRD widebody.

If it's not going pink, you won't be sorry :thumbsup:

iblis has got a good memory :lol:

yeah it's true, red wasnt my favourite colour when i bought my last mr2 but i grew to love it and always have a special fondness for nice red mr2's :)

my favourite pic of my old one

2003mr2.jpg

The 2 colurs i defo stayed away from was the Red and White... although i would have to lean towards red as being my least fav colour on a MR2.. :!Removed!:

Saw a red turbo yesterday, drove very well. Paintwork was pretty good, just had a few minor parking dints and some bits were slightly pinkish like on the roof, bonnet and spoiler. Also, a small part of the lacquer was peeling on the one side by the window seal. Is peeling common, and is there a fix for it? I know faded paint can be brought back up quite cheaply with a good mop and polish.

Unfortunatly there is no way to sort flaking laquer unles you repaint the car. Due to mine being red and faded. this week i have managed to strip mine down repair and repaint. super red is just so nice when its fresh. the original faded red just never did the mr2 justice.

Well for me I've always liked red cars. I have had 3 red cars so far. Just love the way they shine up :thumbsup: You cant beat it :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links