Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm A Celebrity_ Get Me Out Of Here! Is Any1 Watc

jayla1

this programs is sick how the hell do they get away with eating this anaimals on tv did any one else watch had to change the channell as i am a veggie.

They're only insects so i dont think anyone will miss them but i think its sick anyway - i had to leave my dinner because my peas suddenly tasted like meal worms! :!Removed!: :blink::lol:

i could never do the eating challenge! :!Removed!:

It was pretty disgusting, though it seemed worse last year. This year they got on with it. They both did really well to get so many meals for the camp. :thumbsup:

I don't know how they can do it ........ I wouldn't!

I don't find the show very entertaining either ...... however I do remember reading a letter in a newspaper about how a group of lads came back from the pub one night and became influenced by the show and ate his son's stick insects :lol::lol: !

It started with eating soap I think ?!?!

Am I missing the point here but havent they always eaten insects on that programme?

If you're a vegetarian and you dont like it, then surely its best not to watch it? :unsure:

Am I missing the point here but havent they always eaten insects on that programme?

If you're a vegetarian and you dont like it, then surely its best not to watch it? :unsure:

veggie or not still looks grose. just wented to see wht ppl would do for money. this i would never do but angel would u do it ?? i think so lol. :P

well i am just thinking wht kid would do if they are watching tht show lol. like the above example tht all.

veggie or not still looks grose. just wented to see wht ppl would do for money. this i would never do but angel would u do it ?? i think so lol. :P

well i am just thinking wht kid would do if they are watching tht show lol. like the above example tht all.

I wouldnt, because I'm not a has-been "celebrity" eager for a bit of exposure, the cover of Heat magazine and a No.1 single.... :P

Stick the "celebs" in a Reality TV show based vaguely on Vincenzo Natali's "Cube" and I might watch it! :evilgrin:

Until then... :stretch: :yawn::sleep: ;)

Cheers,

Jim

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links