Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Anyone Know Anything About A 306 Gti?

Richie (Paseo)

My mum is after a new car and has told me what she wants, and ive come up with a 306 gti, so had anybody ever had any experiences with this car? Is it good bad?

Any info would be good.

Thanks

what do you want to know?

very good cars, aim for the Gti-6 though, better residuals.

Try and avoid thrashed versions - the PSA block is good, but not that good, so any mention of track days, walk away - i'd also avoid anything other than standard versions...

Check electrics, normally good, but can be a bit pricey to fix... other than that, just look for normal things like oil leaks, corrosion etc...

what do you want to know?

very good cars, aim for the Gti-6 though, better residuals.

Try and avoid thrashed versions - the PSA block is good, but not that good, so any mention of track days, walk away - i'd also avoid anything other than standard versions...

Check electrics, normally good, but can be a bit pricey to fix... other than that, just look for normal things like oil leaks, corrosion etc...

Yeah its the gti-6 I was thinking about.

Been looking at parkers owners reviews and most of them seem to complain about uncomfortable seats and electric problems, is that normal or do people just go on there to moan about there cars? How do i check the electrics?

Been getting alot of different performance specs, anyone kno the actual figures?

Cheers

Rich

JT off here has just got a GTi-6, maybe send him a PM?

not sure if he still checks on here tho :huh:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links