Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Time To Post Your Xmas Tree Pics!

Steve

Saddo.. but the missus made me do it.. I am 95% complete on my xmas tree! So.. to get in the festive mood I am gonna post a pic of my tree.

Post yours too!

post-18-1133045682_thumb.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Bibbs

• Al J

• ~Rach~

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, nice...But it's not even December yet... :wacko:

agreed <_< but good effort all the way :thumbsup:

miles better in the flesh

like i said.. the missus made me do it... as she is chinese its her first tree you see so she wants to spend all my hard earned on trimmings... but i have to admit.. it does look very nice in my lounge!

bought the tree at Stewarts garden centre.. 7ft pre-lit then bought a shed load of balls... looks the biz

its ok to put a xmas tree up on the 25th of nov...

We used to have ours up for my Bro's birthday every year (27th Nov), but haven't this year, as things have been a bit hectic.

Sure enough, it will be out soon I suspect though.

get it done now before the freaks are out shopping.. it was busy out today!

its ok to put a xmas tree up on the 25th of nov...

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :ban: i tell thee.. :ban:

:fishyface:

I will wait till december.. got a new tree this year 6.5ft.. got new baubles and stuff, and 300 twinklies to put on it too.

But not untill december.

:P

nah... november :lol:

got a new tree this year 6.6ft.. got new baubles and stuff, and 300 twinlies to put on it too.

And how exactly are you going to reach the top of a 6'6 tree?

I'm being all "bah humbug" this year and not having one as I'm away for Christmas...

A

love the tree you should be able to put it up when ya like hun ive started getting my chrimbo bits out to so i agree why wait do it now xx :D

I've told Nick our tree is going up on the first. Only problem is it'll make Lucy hyper but hey :lol:

Not sure why we're bothering tho, as we're not here for the 2wks either side of xmas :(

Off out xmas shopping tomorrow :D :D :D

Don't spend too much on my present Rach ;)

Don't spend too much on my present Rach ;)

Already got your present love. Do you want it now? :lol:

Looks really cool Steve!

However, December is the best bet, but in all honesty I dont know if our tree is going up this year as last year Jess demolished it by climbing it, and now we have Alfie as well, who's 10 times more mischevous than Jess... :lol::lol:

* runs off to go get tree *

so couldnt remember when it was ok to put one up ! some of the hosues round it are lit up like trees themselves already !

I could never get my tree to look that good ........ I bet you robbed it from the shop  :D  :P  ;)  !

its all in the balls mate :lol: Honest... I am off out to get a few special ones to add and add something to the top and were done

Never skimp on balls and try and keep to one colour but with the odd colour. We have gone with gold but with the odd dark green ball. Only about 8 green balls.

We have 150 balls and also scattered other ornamental type features, which is good because when you look at the tree you find yourself exploring all the different features.

I will post another pic when complete.

As i wanted it to look a bit posh instead of tacky, so i went to a fabric shop and bought some shiny gold Material to place on the bottom of the tree.. but not sure how I should display it... buit looks good when the lights are on.

It does look good :) but seriously ...... we wait until 12 days before xmas to put ours up, there are soon loons round here that have got all their outside decorations on already!! There are some streets that compete with each other - its quite nice to go have a look nearer to xmas - they do it for charity but theyre still loony, dont know how they get to sleep its so bright! :lol: :D

ooooooh steve thats gorgeous! Wish ours looked like that! But we dont put ours up till 12 days before christmas!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links