Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whifbitz...

Jesus

Due to change my clutch, and have provisionally booked the car in with them (waiting on call back for confirmation).

Has anyone on here had work carried out by them, or know anyone who has?

I'm just after a reference for their work.

Thanks in advance.

:thumbsup:

Paul is a regular on http://mkivsupra.net/ and seems well respected in Supraworld.

Never heard anything bad about him.

Don't expect flashy premises - it's basically a bit of waste ground at the rear of a garden centre but you are paying for the knowledge and equipment rather than the plush carpet and comfy sofas of Mr T !

Flashy premises don't impress me anyway. Have you seen the tuning garages in Japan?!!!

Thanks for the replies guys.

I know Paul's pretty well respected in the Supra tuning circle... which I like. I wouldn't think you'd get a good reputation or do well in business if you're not up to the job... [hopes].

As long as the job gets done properly I don't care if it's done in the street. I don't like to think I'm paying for the fancy premises and constant flowing fancy coffee's etc. etc.!

Thanks once again.

Still waiting on call back though... :(

Flashy premises don't impress me anyway. Have you seen the tuning garages in Japan?!!!

tell me about it

ive got a DVD that tours the major garages. Apart from Veilside which is like some s****y restaurant and Ab Flug in a very picturesque mountain village the rest are right dumps!

the best one is Top Secret! the place is a complete hole! with a rickity old shed with some very tasty motors parked in it! :lol:

and i think its Trial, but their dynograph is outside and a bit rusty!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links